fake id

tommo

I had one that I made from the old leaflet for Proof of Age cards. They basically had a picture of how the card should look on the front, and the back of the leaflet was the same stuff that the card was made from. So, scissors, some Letraset and a laminate machine and you were sorted.

My proudest moment was the bouncer at Central Park announcing that "Ive been ripping these up all night son, so this had better not be fake" (he had a pile of ripped ones on the wall next to him). I handed him mine and he looked it over, gave it back and let me stroll on past.

I had one that I made from the old leaflet for Proof of Age cards. They basically had a picture of how the card should look on the front, and the back of the leaflet was the same stuff that the card was made from. So, scissors, some Letraset and a laminate machine and you were sorted.

My proudest moment was the bouncer at Central Park announcing that "Ive been ripping these up all night son, so this had better not be fake" (he had a pile of ripped ones on the wall next to him). I handed him mine and he looked it over, gave it back and let me stroll on past.

Ever?

http://www.photo-id.co.uk/newrange.htm

anyone tell me if the one at the top of that page looks real.. ?

one at the top looks like my driving license except has a barcode on it

think it looks real enough to trick my way in clubs and get served etc... ?

prob have a better chance than getting a shitty laminated student i.d from the local college, only a tenner worth a go

ive ordered one like, so we'll see haha

worst they can do is take it off me eh ?

I had an international student card that got me in to some places and got me laughed at in others.

The issue really is do you look anything like 18? If not forget about it...

The university cards must be the best bet as all the rest are clearly nonesense....

haha i like this thread. when i was 16 i bought fake id from FHM magazine. it was a EU driving licence cost a tenner. i miss the excitement of will i get in or not! sadly im 21 now and very rarely get asked altho i got asked in the 3 bulls on friday :D

heres a link to it http://www.fakeidentification.co.uk/fake-i...ntification.php

Its been updated in the last 5 years like mine looks loads shabbier than that

Edited by JaMoUsE

my mate had one when we were in school and got caught when he tried to buy some vodka with it.

we haven't seen him since.

my mate had one when we were in school and got caught when he tried to buy some vodka with it.

we haven't seen him since.

Sounds a bit harsh like.

I was at the House of Blues in Chicago last year (at a BB King gig) and they were id'ing everyone at the bar. One old gentlemen (who i later found out had worked on the construction of the building) was asked for ID and for ID for 'the person taking the other accompanying beverage' he had ordered. He yelled "she's 62 for gawds sake!' and got in a right strop.

Officious ID'ing is quite offensive imo.

I was at the House of Blues in Chicago last year (at a BB King gig) and they were id'ing everyone at the bar. One old gentlemen (who i later found out had worked on the construction of the building) was asked for ID and for ID for 'the person taking the other accompanying beverage' he had ordered. He yelled "she's 62 for gawds sake!' and got in a right strop.

Officious ID'ing is quite offensive imo.

Aye, I've heard they can be stupidly over the top in America with this sort of thing.

One of the lad's Dads got asked for ID for tabs in Florida a few years ago. He was over 40 at the time. Didn't have anything on him so was refused. That's just fucking daft if you ask me.

They've started asking people that don't look over 21 at the offy round the corner.

Nothing more pathetic than a grown man stood outside in the snow asking strangers to buy him some plonk because he's been knocked back.

[/self awareness] :D

Aye, I've heard they can be stupidly over the top in America with this sort of thing.

One of the lad's Dads got asked for ID for tabs in Florida a few years ago. He was over 40 at the time. Didn't have anything on him so was refused. That's just fucking daft if you ask me.

Mate of mine didn't have any ID on him in a pub in Washington when we were there - had to get a taxi back to the hotel for his passport to the cries of "But I'm bloody 33".

Local bye-law apparently.

When I was a bairn I had a cunning plan....

Photocopy your birth certificate. Stick a small piece of paper over the date of birth AND the date the certificate is signed, photocopy again. Write your date of birth on this photocopy and add a date of signature. Fold the paper to put creases over the dates. Photopcopy again. Fold the paper and stick in your wallet.

Next get a railcard and use this fake date, they never used to ask for prove of D.O.B.

And there you go, two pieces of ID which may or may not work. Mine worked a treat, one of my mates didn't as he forgot to change the date that the certificate was signed. Muppet.

• 4 months later...