favourite alcoholic drink ?

tommo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like wine and I'm not overly fussed on spirits.

Beers & Lagers, I'm willing to try anything different. Currently got some 'Cantina' in the fridge which is from El Salvador. It's similar to Corona or Brahmas but it's actually made in El Salvador, not this brewed under licence stuff that comes from a factory in Wales.

If I was forced to have a cocktail, I'd have a woo-woo, they're quite a nice summery/holiday/nightclub drink.

The smell puts me off a lot of stuff, cider and gin for example. That Oz & James programme was saying there is a bit difference between Plymouth gin and London gin which I had never realised before.

Magners or Smifnoff Ice :D

Huckle, you need to grow some balls younging, wanna come on the drink with uncle wacky?

What and end up getting raped, no thanks.

Huckle, you need to grow some balls younging, wanna come on the drink with uncle wacky?

I don't rape on the first date. Fetch the motor, it will save me paying for taxis.

I'm out tonight, the offers there Magma, time to man up.

I don't rape on the first date. Fetch the motor, it will save me paying for taxis.

I'm out tonight, the offers there Magma, time to man up.

Working sorry.

hmmmm I think it depends on the circumstances.

If I'm out at a bar, the default is beer - cold lager usually. When I was in the UK I used to like heavier beer like Old Speckled Hen and Guinness but I've gone off that now

If I'm in - I'll probably have wine - cold white in summer, red wine rest of the year

At a restaurant - I'd probably have a G&T or VAT and then switch to wine 'cos beer is too filling

Out late - bottled beer, JD & coke or tequila

Nightcap - I used to like a nice smooth single malt like Glenmorangie but it's too pricey here. Probably just as well

Looking at the above I realise I just like drinking. I need to cut down.

hmmmm I think it depends on the circumstances.

If I'm out at a bar, the default is beer - cold lager usually. When I was in the UK I used to like heavier beer like Old Speckled Hen and Guinness but I've gone off that now

If I'm in - I'll probably have wine - cold white in summer, red wine rest of the year

At a restaurant - I'd probably have a G&T or VAT and then switch to wine 'cos beer is too filling

Out late - bottled beer, JD & coke or tequila

Nightcap - I used to like a nice smooth single malt like Glenmorangie but it's too pricey here. Probably just as well

Looking at the above I realise I just like drinking. I need to cut down.

It's the cutting down what normally kills em.

I drink John Smiths, most of the time if its served in the pub. However, if not then I like to try ale's I've not had before. I don't drink in the house except on the very odd occasion such as if its pissing down outside - its 15 minutes to my preferred local - and so I keep any sort of cans and a mixture of morrisons bottles at 4 for a fiver.

Hate shorts like whisky, gin, vodka but quite like a bacardi and coke, dark rum and coke or black, pernod and orange, and malibu and pineapple.