Bramble, Dyer & Babayaro all fit.

Optimistic Nut

Guest CrimsonFault
black bastards

49143[/snapback]

Is that meant to be a sense of humour? Idiot.

49441[/snapback]

He doesn't even support Newcastle, his patter is poor and is left to be desired for.. and he's racist. Just what we need.

49455[/snapback]

WHO ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU?

49552[/snapback]

Steve Bennet's agent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Dyer will play up front with Ameobi tonight.

If all the players are gonna be fit in the coming months, it is difficult to see where Dyer will fit in. Agree?

I reckon that Souness might just be planning Dyer playing a free role just behind Owen. His (Dyer's) strength is running and if he is running, he is pulling defenders around the pitch. This, obviously, leaves more opportunities for Owen to run into gaps. Remember, when Dyer is off on a run, the rest of the defence has to move into different positions creating uncertainty/ loss of concentration (even for a nano-second is enough at times) which Owen can exploit.

Don't forget that we will have a pretty mobile midfield complementing all this forward movement at the same time - all except Parker who will try to hold the keystone.

See, it's fooking eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasy this manager stuff! Ha ha ha ha. ;):icon_lol:

I really must look at getting this Championship Manager game thingy sometime! :nufc:

Guest CrimsonFault
What's with the racist avatar CrimsonFault? Better be careful or bez will have the police on you.  :icon_lol:

49594[/snapback]

You won't snitch me will you? Pleeeaseee don't... ;)

Guest CrimsonFault
Is that meant to be a sense of humour? Idiot.

;)

He doesn't even support Newcastle, his patter is poor and is left to be desired for.. and he's racist. Just what we need.

cos i have a spartans sign as my sig!? are you even from around here cos if you were you would understand that blyth are 6 leagues below newcastle and it is possible to watch them and support newcastle at the same time. and its good to see that you can see me as the true racist i am after ive managed to hide it from my black mates all these years. get a grip son.

49543[/snapback]

Me, get a grip? I didn't know I was the racist one.

apart from stabbing a black man to death in your avatar. i been here since the day it opened, you havent been here 24 hours so i think everyone else on here is better placed to judge me than you and they seem to understand what i was getting at.

Guest CrimsonFault
apart from stabbing a black man to death in your avatar. i been here since the day it opened, you havent been here 24 hours so i think everyone else on here is better placed to judge me than you and they seem to understand what i was getting at.

49682[/snapback]

Shall I change the colour of his skin for you then?