• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sheetheads.jpg

-Bez yesterday.

49493[/snapback]

Libel carries hefty penalties son.

Remove it or I am calling my solicitor and the board goes down.

Screen shots have been taken and forwarded..

Edited by bez

49498[/snapback]

Libel, the last bastion of a feeble mind.

49498[/snapback]

Libel, the last bastion of a feeble mind.

49500[/snapback]

You have been shunned son. Rejection is hard to take but don't get bitter. ;)

Truth hurts tbh ;)

49504[/snapback]

Well, unfortunately, I have simply had to take screen shots of you calling me a member of the KKK.

That is inaccurate and such libellous.

Some never learn. Some can't.

The admin have been informed. In due course you will be too.

Anybody fancy a conversation about football?

Bramble back - I'm pleased for the lad. Hope he can get back to the form he was enjoying before last seasons injury. It's good he can come back against a lesser team as it'll hopefully build his confidence and get him settled. I can see the argument for pairing him with Boum as they seemed to compliment each other, but Boum is out of form now and to drop Taylor may be a bit harsh. Alternatively, the pairing may bring Boum back in form????

Dyer - Like him or loathe him, he brings us some pace and creativity. He's got a bit to prove yet, but it's good to have hgim back I think.

Baba - Can't get excited about him yet. Still, it's good to have another player off the sick-list. If nothing else, he's another pair of legs. Jury's still out though.....

Anybody fancy a conversation about football?

Bramble back - I'm pleased for the lad. Hope he can get back to the form he was enjoying before last seasons injury. It's good he can come back against a lesser team as it'll hopefully build his confidence and get him settled. I can see the argument for pairing him with Boum as they seemed to compliment each other, but Boum is out of form now and to drop Taylor may be a bit harsh. Alternatively, the pairing may bring Boum back in form????

Dyer - Like him or loathe him, he brings us some pace and creativity. He's got a bit to prove yet, but it's good to have hgim back I think.

Baba - Can't get excited about him yet. Still, it's good to have another player off the sick-list. If nothing else, he's another pair of legs. Jury's still out though.....

49511[/snapback]

Fair enough like.

Taylor right back. He needs to learn to stop diving in and he has done ok at right back. No Stephen Carr, so seems a decent option. Grimsby(Cleethorpes) is as good a place as any for Boumsong to regain some confidence.

Havent been since promotion season. looking forward to it. Great day out last time.

Babayaro could do a half. He's played well this season. Charlie has been poor without him.

Dyer is ready? I know he is the squad but? His pace has been missed but where to play him?

I can see him being played on the right away from home. tomorrow night may be too soon.

Truth hurts tbh :icon_lol:

49504[/snapback]

Well, unfortunately, I have simply had to take screen shots of you calling me a member of the KKK.

49509[/snapback]

I love this guy ;)

Truth hurts tbh :nufc:

49504[/snapback]

49509[/snapback]

I love this guy :icon_lol:

49516[/snapback]

You aswell? ;)

Heavens. I feel flattered. However, the answer is no.

Naah, that was just Simaphobic tbh. ;)

49524[/snapback]

Well it is a recognised phobia ever since the stalking incident of 2002 :icon_lol:

Edited by Sima

Naah, that was just Simaphobic tbh. ;)

49524[/snapback]

Well it is a recognised phobia ever since the stalking incident of 2002 :icon_lol:

49527[/snapback]

You stalk people?

Not surprising.

49529[/snapback]

I'd rather be a stalker than a member of the KKK tbh.

Is that meant to be a sense of humour? Idiot.

;)

He doesn't even support Newcastle, his patter is poor and is left to be desired for.. and he's racist. Just what we need.

cos i have a spartans sign as my sig!? are you even from around here cos if you were you would understand that blyth are 6 leagues below newcastle and it is possible to watch them and support newcastle at the same time. and its good to see that you can see me as the true racist i am after ive managed to hide it from my black mates all these years. get a grip son.

Guest CrimsonFault
his patter is poor and is left to be desired for.. and he's racist. Just what we need.

did you just make that saying up ;)

49545[/snapback]

No.

do i have to read the amoebi thread to understand the humour then?  damn it's looking all long now, anyone fancy giving me a synopsis?

49549[/snapback]

bez thinks all Newcastle fans are closet racists, bez is a closet homophobe. That's about all you need to know. ;)

do i have to read the amoebi thread to understand the humour then?  damn it's looking all long now, anyone fancy giving me a synopsis?

49549[/snapback]

bez reckons we all gave ameobi, cort, jenas, boumsong, bramble and faye gip cos they were black and not cos they were shit. we all laughed at him so he argued the toss for 20pages. seeing the player names in the thread title i thought i would inject some humour, totally forgetting that these 2 new guys with a combined post count of about 3 dont really understand what that is. cos im a racist.....and an idiot, hallegebly.