Just how horrible is the thought

luckyluke

...of Man Utd winning EVERYTHING this year?

I think the domestic treble is a very real danger, with them running away with the league and the Carling Cup already under their belts, I can imagine them being especially determined in at least the FA Cup. They're looking quite good in Europe and shirley they'll piss the world club championship. And they've already won the Charity Shield.

I know that thanks the attacking football they play, the fact that the national team's talisman plays for them and particularly Chelsea's huge financial advantage and unpleasantness in recent years that the anti-Man U feelings so dominant in the nineties are on the wane, but surely the image of Sir Red Nose leading a bus laden with silverwear must horrify all reasonable minded folk. If nothing else, our league is slowly becoming more and more boring...if they do it this year that'll be the third title in a row I think.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago this would have bothered me no end, but now I have conceded that we are a billion light years away from them now so it is of little concern.

I more worried about the affairs of Newcastle United to be honest. We never win anything so Man U winning four at once makes no difference.

a lot of their supporters are tossers [not mufcallover though] but they are now on a par with the Ajax team of the early 70's and the Liverpool team under paisley IMO.

Quality all over the pitch, outstanding players throughout the team, pace and mobility all over the team. You have to take your hat off to them. Alex Ferguson has also seen off all the glamour foreigners and proved he is the best and somewhere out there some British manager is waiting for a chance who could be the new man on the block.

A few years ago this would have bothered me no end, but now I have conceded that we are a billion light years away from them now so it is of little concern.

This.

In fact I'm pleased they beat spurs yesterday and have effectively put paid to the scousers title hopes, because I didn't want jenas getting a medal and can't abide most liverpool supporters.

I know they're brilliant and they deserve their success. So was Stephen Hendry in the mid nineties and I still want the boring cunt to lose everytime. And as for it having nothing to do with us, I take your point - but my best mate is a Man U fan so for his team to have their best season ever whilst ours is the worst for a long time makes our predicament seem even worse.

I probably suffer from ManUreitis more than anyone else, I live in a town with no major team, the nearest Premier League team is probably 140 miles away so I am surrounded by Man United fans who know fuck all about football in general, and probably know little about their team other than they seem to be winning just about everything.

I'm fairly confident most snooker players could stay onside better than Shola and defend better than Steven Taylor though.

FYP

I'm fairly confident most snooker players could stay onside better than Shola though.

The S&TAS won't be happy with that coming from their chairman.

We hope to achieve transparency with the supporters.

The most arrogant bunch of cock fans barring that lot down the road.

There hardcore away following is good but outside of that they are that they are such a bunch of cocks.

Almost smacked one in the pub afterwards for refusing to give us any credit. The reason it was still a draw after 120 mins was because they played badly and as far as he was concerned we were just there to make up the numbers.

If it wasnt for a level headed mate dragging me away from the cunt I would have tore his face off.

The most arrogant bunch of cock fans barring that lot down the road.

There hardcore away following is good but outside of that they are that they are such a bunch of cocks.

Almost smacked one in the pub afterwards for refusing to give us any credit. The reason it was still a draw after 120 mins was because they played badly and as far as he was concerned we were just there to make up the numbers.

If it wasnt for a level headed mate dragging me away from the cunt I would have tore his face off.

But instead you went and called him names on an anonymous message board. You sure showed him.

To be honest a full Man United squad would have beaten you easily.

Bollox would they. we havent lost a league match to a top four side this year. Including their "full strength side".

Added to the fact we didn't have: Woodgate, Defoe, Keane and Palacios.

We can give anyone a game on our day as you well know.

Man Utd are beatable.

Tbh i used to hate ManU with a passion but now i find myself actually enjoying watching them. Shoot me down if you like but i think there football is the best in the world atm.

Alex Ferguson is by far the best manager ever to grace the planet and deserves all the credit he gets. Although he is a sour faced moaning bastard from the shithole of a place that is Govon.

Love the way the press are getting a hard-on about the 'quintuple' when in reality they're still on course for 6 trophies.... not 5!

Whatever happened to petty jealousy? Why don't you all fuck off and support Man U you sycophantic bastards.

I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone in Britain who hates Man U more than I do. Sincerely. And I'm not proud of that.

But at the end of the day they've got all the cash and advantage in the world so it's fucking inevitable innit.