Chrons Lee Ryder on NUSC

Christmas Tree

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post that.

Think a lot of well meaning, hard working people are spending too much time on things they can't change instead of time on things they can change.

Mind, you do have to ask yourself, how come such a big club as ours doesn't already have one.

Key ring

Car sticker

Badge

Membership card

:superman2sa2:

thats all well and good, but i want to be able to put my thoughts and opinons accross on things. I would rather say what I think than just recieve the goodies from the intial membership. I could join next season when I am home more, and am able to attend some of there open/members meetings.

Edited by charvski

Good post that.

Think a lot of well meaning, hard working people are spending too much time on things they can't change instead of time on things they can change.

Mind, you do have to ask yourself, how come such a big club as ours doesn't already have one.

What can we change then, Sensei?

only reason i am currently holding back from joining the nusc is i dont know what imput i could possibly put in with not being in newcastle much. i throughly support their cause however

One things for sure, they'll do more if they get your tenner. Come on, hand it over.

Good post that.

Focus.

Good post that.

Focus.

:superman2sa2: David Brent eat your heart out.

only reason i am currently holding back from joining the nusc is i dont know what imput i could possibly put in with not being in newcastle much. i throughly support their cause however

One things for sure, they'll do more if they get your tenner. Come on, hand it over.

well i dont think a tenner is much, and surely i get it for half price as i read someone earlier i think it was ant who got it for a fiver. ha. all with being a student. 10 or 5 isnt really much difference in it though.

and im not sure if you were for or against the supporters club, i do seem to rememeber when you joined the board you were all against but you seem to be pretty pro supporters club now. anyway thats not the main point.

I will join when im back in newcastle I know that for sure.

well i dont think a tenner is much, and surely i get it for half price as i read someone earlier i think it was ant who got it for a fiver. ha. all with being a student. 10 or 5 isnt really much difference in it though.

and im not sure if you were for or against the supporters club, i do seem to rememeber when you joined the board you were all against but you seem to be pretty pro supporters club now. anyway thats not the main point.

Pro a supporters club. Not pro the current inquisitions. But hey ho, whatever makes the world go round.

Alex would have said more but sat night and all . Busy busy busy.

Got a pm this morning asking me to join Newcastle offline????? Anyone know anything about it?

Edited by Christmas Tree

Pro a supporters club. Not pro the current inquisitions. But hey go, makes the world go round.

Got a pm this morning asking me to join Newcastle offline????? Anyone know anything about it?

Pardon?

Pro a supporters club. Not pro the current inquisitions. But hey go, makes the world go round.

Pardon?

In response to your question "What can we change then, Sensei?"

Just going off your username, are you a Polish charva?

nope. its something crossed between my old nickname and when roman first bought chelsea. anyway its a shit username but i dont know if i can change it, and i dont really post so much

Pardon?

I get you now. You appeared to be saying I would have said more.

Pardon?

I get you now. You appeared to be saying I would have said more.

So I did