Luton "Anti war demo"

Douggy B

Guest Stevie
It's sensible home office policy not to inflame Muslim situations, I would have thought you could see that. Write a letter if you're upset. :lol:

Pro hunt wallahs need mowing down. :lol:

It is racism/discrimination though, just as much as when a black guy gets stopped and searched (or even arrested) because they are black.

Saying it's ok to let people get away with something they wouldn't let anyone else get away with, because it might inflame things is utterly, utterly wrong (its racist appeasement - just as much as any KKK member getting let off in 60's southern USA).

Equality is equality, not just when it favours you or you beliefs (or it's not equality at all).

As you well know there is no such thing. Police enforcement is controlled by the Whitehall/Home Office policy of the day. At the moment there is somewhat of an appeasement stance toward Muslim dominated demo's. Rightly so.

Wrongly so, discrimination is discrimination (not only when it politically acceptable to be).

Appeasement never works, especially when you're dealing with factions that see appeasement as portrayed weakness and/or their victory.

This is ivory tower stuff at it's best.

Muslims all over the world are being killed by a state of the art western war machinery, I'd expect a few demo's letting off steam...You don't??

I wonder what demo's will follow the nuking of Iran?

As long as it means that big bald cunt Adjid Malli or whatever is off our screens, I'm all for it.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Codswallop.

It's sensitive and commonsensical policing. Refreshing to see. :lol:

Which is again fair enough IF it is for all, but it is not.

A different "crowd" doing the same thing would be destroyed - just look at the brutal policing at that climate camp recently. :)

You're advocating equal police brutality for all then?

I think we've got a lot more to worry about than a few muslim loons who for all you know might be collared off camera (as has happened before).

Equality for all, not a two tier system based on race/beliefs of the group in question - whether its the brutal end or the passive end or somewhere in-between is completely irrelevant until that EQUALITY is there in the first place.

Do you now admit there is two tier policing by the way having seen the evidence with your own eyes?

Without sound I can't really judge. I think the policing style probably is different though yes, as there is good reason to keep these arseholes under surveillance, not that there is some bizarre institutional racism in favour of muslims going on ffs.

Which is what Fop said all along.

As for the rest, there's clearly institutional racism/discrimination when it comes to policing, yes.

Not sure Muslims living in Birmingham and Leeds would agree Fopper. Or Muslims being harrassed at airports or Muslims being asked their religion at Dover.

Last time I flew everyone was as harassed as anyone else in either airport (either that or everyone on the flight looked like shoebombers :lol: ) = equality (pointlessly scaremongering equality, but still).

That policing is not equality though, it's different to what most other groups would get.

Codswallop.

It's sensitive and commonsensical policing. Refreshing to see. :lol:

Which is again fair enough IF it is for all, but it is not.

A different "crowd" doing the same thing would be destroyed - just look at the brutal policing at that climate camp recently. :)

You're advocating equal police brutality for all then?

I think we've got a lot more to worry about than a few muslim loons who for all you know might be collared off camera (as has happened before).

Equality for all, not a two tier system based on race/beliefs of the group in question - whether its the brutal end or the passive end or somewhere in-between is completely irrelevant until that EQUALITY is there in the first place.

Do you now admit there is two tier policing by the way having seen the evidence with your own eyes?

Without sound I can't really judge. I think the policing style probably is different though yes, as there is good reason to keep these arseholes under surveillance, not that there is some bizarre institutional racism in favour of muslims going on ffs.

Which is what Fop said all along.

As for the rest, there's clearly institutional racism/discrimination when it comes to policing, yes.

Not sure Muslims living in Birmingham and Leeds would agree Fopper. Or Muslims being harrassed at airports or Muslims being asked their religion at Dover.

Last time I flew everyone was as harassed as anyone else in either airport (either that or everyone on the flight looked like shoebombers :lol: ) = equality (pointlessly scaremongering equality, but still).

That policing is not equality though, it's different to what most other groups would get.

It's a sensible policy in the current climate imo.

Oh damn now I'm not sure who's being serious and who isn't.

No matter, I shall continue in the same vein...

How could you think the Elf Meister might be taking the p***

Depends what they did tbf.

Irrespective of what they did, I would also expect the "demonstrators", given the inflamatory nature of their protest, to be charged with something like "behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace" or some such. But it'll never happen.

Quite a few in the London demo that proclaimed 'Death to those who insult Islam' and such bollocks were ultimately arrested were they not? For me this one is much more borderline and highlights the need to balance the right to free speech with the potential to incite public disorder. I'm not sure what the correct repsonse should have been tbh.

I hear a lot about muslims being allowed to do X, Y, and Z whereas white people would get arrested for it, but I've not seen many clear cut examples cited. Just like the supposed banning of the St George cross but not other national flags etc. It all sounds a bit Daily Mail without any proof to me.

I expect the Guardian doesn't print the type of articles you are looking for. Still, what the hell eh, that means its never happened. :lol:

Wow. All these posts and mine are the ones you feel forced to respond to. Do you have any proof that the St George Cross has been specifically banned then? Or is it more likely it's an urban myth like Rob says? I must have told you at least a hundred time now btw that I don't read the Observer or Guardian. :lol:

Fop, I don't relly see the point in posting a video I can't even see. Surely you must have some better 'evidence' to back your views.

I suppose this will be totally ignored yet it gives the proof you are asking for, sorry if it pisses on your chips, just like the last time when you asked me to find where I said you had advocated "planning", and I went and linked to a post you made and you pathetically tried to wriggle out of your own comments.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1389502/posts

http://theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblo...tly-ben-sm.html

Thats twice I've supplied "evidence"

Still. What the hell eh. I'm quite amazed a smart lad like you can't see how this particular problem is growing all the time, due to tosspots trying to tell the majority of normal minded people what they can and can't say in our own country.

Not particularly good evidence, also nice to get an insight into your web-surfing habits Leazes. The first link just seems to be from a weird neocon blog whose veracity can certainly be questioned. The second is from an extreme anti-islamic site and could easily have been made up. But even if it wasn't, so what? All it shows is an isolated case where some over zealous policeman has seemingly taken offence to the author of the piece for some reason. Hardly evidence of some systematic campaign to ban the St George cross, is it? However there is good evidence that no such campaign exists and it occurs every two years or so.

I honestly think its a bit sad you are clearly growing to hate our country on the back of non-stories from hate-sites such as these. Your loss really though I suppose.

Basically Renton, its nothing to do with sites I "surf", its just an entry put into google. Kids know how to do this, you should try it sometime.

Canny to see you are still excusing such atrocious behaviour and continue a total lack of perception as to what is happening to the country. You're not a muslim are you ?

Fop, I don't relly see the point in posting a video I can't even see. Surely you must have some better 'evidence' to back your views.

Found it again, dunno how long it will be up for here though (maybe that's why you want the link :lol:).

Imagine football fans being allowed to do this. :lol:

Our grandads fought for this, is that what they fought for? Bearded racist displaced cunts abusing our system and our way of life , taking the total cunt out of the police. I'm going to say anymore, I could say a lot more, I could break HTT's record for the biggest post seen on a message board, but you all know what I think, and this highlights it perfectly. Round them up soccermom, what I would do, I'd round them up get them all down to Dover, and send Nimrod's over their heads for two hours so they knew what was coming prolonging the agony like what they did to Ken Bigley, even that would be too good for the bastards. Why are they here?????

nailed on again Stevie, especially the bold bit.

Found it again, dunno how long it will be up for here though (maybe that's why you want the link :lol:).

Our grandads fought for this, is that what they fought for? Bearded racist displaced cunts abusing our system and our way of life, taking the total cunt out of the police. I'm going to say anymore, I could say a lot more, I could break HTT's record for the biggest post seen on a message board, but you all know what I think, and this highlights it perfectly. Round them up soccermom, what I would do, I'd round them up get them all down to Dover, and send Nimrod's over their heads for two hours so they knew what was coming prolonging the agony like what they did to Ken Bigley, even that would be too good for the bastards. Why are they here?????

You reckon our Grandads fought for this though? Get a grip man and let go of some of that pent up rage which is eating you.

you are looking more and more like a complete nob all the time Renton.

Depends what they did tbf.

Irrespective of what they did, I would also expect the "demonstrators", given the inflamatory nature of their protest, to be charged with something like "behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace" or some such. But it'll never happen.

Quite a few in the London demo that proclaimed 'Death to those who insult Islam' and such bollocks were ultimately arrested were they not? For me this one is much more borderline and highlights the need to balance the right to free speech with the potential to incite public disorder. I'm not sure what the correct repsonse should have been tbh.

I hear a lot about muslims being allowed to do X, Y, and Z whereas white people would get arrested for it, but I've not seen many clear cut examples cited. Just like the supposed banning of the St George cross but not other national flags etc. It all sounds a bit Daily Mail without any proof to me.

I expect the Guardian doesn't print the type of articles you are looking for. Still, what the hell eh, that means its never happened. :lol:

Wow. All these posts and mine are the ones you feel forced to respond to. Do you have any proof that the St George Cross has been specifically banned then? Or is it more likely it's an urban myth like Rob says? I must have told you at least a hundred time now btw that I don't read the Observer or Guardian. :)

I suppose this will be totally ignored yet it gives the proof you are asking for, sorry if it pisses on your chips, just like the last time when you asked me to find where I said you had advocated "planning", and I went and linked to a post you made and you pathetically tried to wriggle out of your own comments.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1389502/posts

http://theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblo...tly-ben-sm.html

Thats twice I've supplied "evidence"

Still. What the hell eh. I'm quite amazed a smart lad like you can't see how this particular problem is growing all the time, due to tosspots trying to tell the majority of normal minded people what they can and can't say in our own country.

Not particularly good evidence, also nice to get an insight into your web-surfing habits Leazes. The first link just seems to be from a weird neocon blog whose veracity can certainly be questioned. The second is from an extreme anti-islamic site and could easily have been made up. But even if it wasn't, so what? All it shows is an isolated case where some over zealous policeman has seemingly taken offence to the author of the piece for some reason. Hardly evidence of some systematic campaign to ban the St George cross, is it? However there is good evidence that no such campaign exists and it occurs every two years or so.

I honestly think its a bit sad you are clearly growing to hate our country on the back of non-stories from hate-sites such as these. Your loss really though I suppose.

Basically Renton, its nothing to do with sites I "surf", its just an entry put into google. Kids know how to do this, you should try it sometime.

Canny to see you are still excusing such atrocious behaviour and continue a total lack of perception as to what is happening to the country. You're not a muslim are you ?

If they're the best sources of information your googling could come up with then that kind of proves my point I would have thought. I would have thought it was also fairly obvious I'm neither a muslim or a christian. Was it Stevie who also thought Parky was a muslim? :lol:

The second last line is typical of your misrepresenting me though. I'm not condoning their behaviour at all, I think they are odious, cretinous, scumbags (I bet you continue to ignore this). But that's not the debate, the debate is about the right of freedom of speech, which I think should be universal, within limits (the limits are another debate really). For instance I recognise the right for Stevie to come out with what reads to me as a genocidal racist tirade (I highlighted the bits in bold that I'm referring to). I also respect your right to think this is a 'good post'. Somehow I doubt this is what our forefathers fought for against the nazis though. That's what makes this country great tbh, and why I am, unlike you, generally happy with the status quo.

Our grandads fought for this, is that what they fought for? Bearded racist displaced cunts abusing our system and our way of life, taking the total cunt out of the police. I'm going to say anymore, I could say a lot more, I could break HTT's record for the biggest post seen on a message board, but you all know what I think, and this highlights it perfectly. Round them up soccermom, what I would do, I'd round them up get them all down to Dover, and send Nimrod's over their heads for two hours so they knew what was coming prolonging the agony like what they did to Ken Bigley, even that would be too good for the bastards. Why are they here?????

You reckon our Grandads fought for this though? Get a grip man and let go of some of that pent up rage which is eating you.

you are looking more and more like a complete nob all the time Renton.

Because I don't want to 'round up' and torture muslims. Righto, if that makes me a nob I stand erect and proud. :)

A little experiment (from about 0:28):

1. At the next football match you're at, hit a police officer with a 6 foot pole.

2. See if his/her reaction is a submissive "calm down, please calm down".

3. Rinse and repeat.

:lol:

Tbh, football fans actually have less rights than many other sections of society-not in the 'PC/acceptable target' sense, but in the actual legal sense.

Well you could try it at some other sort of rally, protest or even flower show if you liked. :lol:

not sure what the video was "supposed" to be showing, looked like the 5-0 was scared shitless and outnumbered. If there had been more police with riot gear you can be assured there would have been more conflict.

As for all the "send em back" sentiment, have a word with yourselves ffs. Fact is we live in a time of global cultural experience that stands for all countries. Canada has a very open immigration policy and it makes Canada a better place for it. This idea that only those that were born in a country that has the freedom of expression are protected by that freedom is frankly appalling, more appalling than anything I saw on the video.

not sure what the video was "supposed" to be showing, looked like the 5-0 was scared shitless and outnumbered. If there had been more police with riot gear you can be assured there would have been more conflict.

As for all the "send em back" sentiment, have a word with yourselves ffs. Fact is we live in a time of global cultural experience that stands for all countries. Canada has a very open immigration policy and it makes Canada a better place for it. This idea that only those that were born in a country that has the freedom of expression are protected by that freedom is frankly appalling, more appalling than anything I saw on the video.

There's the irony, both 'sides' driven by the same type of hatred, and both oblivious to it.

There's the irony, both 'sides' driven by the same type of hatred, and both oblivious to it.

word

Pro-hunt protesters out numbered them in Parliament square, that still didn't stop the police beating innocent people to a bloody pulp for a crowd surge behind them (not hitting police with sticks or throwing fencing or anything like that, not even for just swearing at them).

I can't remember them telling the miners to "calm down, please calm down" either, just beatings and horse charges. :lol:

That's the whole point, they aren't.... only in completely the OPPOSITE direction to the one you are implying in this case (which is utter hypocrisy on your part, I'm afraid - you can't claim you are against such things, then turn a blind eye when something then doesn't fit your beliefs).

All this hand wringing and debating what is clearly a very straight forward issue is typical of what is wrong with this country.

What they were chanting was not only illegal but it was morally reprehensible. So two choices: lock them up / stop any benefits and access to the health system and if they are not British citizens deportation.

Its simple.