The way it stands...

Deano

Serious question though,

If relegation was guaranteed to happen either this season or next (personally I think its nailed on) which would you opt for? Stay up this one or go straight down?

The only way out of the nightmare is for Ashley to sell and a premier league team is easier to sell than a championship one - that's why from a practical pov I hope we stay up.

My nastier side wants us to go down.

we are fucked.

If we do manage to scrape enough points to stay up, next season will be just the same, until the inevitable happens.

During the 70's and 80's I always felt, when we were in the old first division, that it was only a matter of time before we went back down, I feel exactly the same as that again. First time I've felt like this since we got promoted 16 years ago.

Serious question though,

If relegation was guaranteed to happen either this season or next (personally I think its nailed on) which would you opt for? Stay up this one or go straight down?

The only way out of the nightmare is for Ashley to sell and a premier league team is easier to sell than a championship one - that's why from a practical pov I hope we stay up.

My nastier side wants us to go down.

My personal view is that if Im going to have to go through another season like this one then I dont want to be there. Alternatively, we could go down and still go through another season like this one :lol:

Thats the worry, when I signed up for three years I never contemplated that the 3rd year could be in the 1st Division!

Joey Barton will save our season, Ashley will sell in the summer and all will be well with the world come August.

Lovely, looking forward to it. Gary Glitter will also perform a summertime children's special at SJP, with Michael Jackson as his special guest.

Joey Barton will save our season, Ashley will sell in the summer and all will be well with the world come August.

Great, you've been spot on so far after all.

we are fucked.

If we do manage to scrape enough points to stay up, next season will be just the same, until the inevitable happens.

During the 70's and 80's I always felt, when we were in the old first division, that it was only a matter of time before we went back down, I feel exactly the same as that again. First time I've felt like this since we got promoted 16 years ago.

aye I thought them days were finished. On a saturday looking at the tables in the Pink doing the if's. If we had not got beat off Oxford, if we beat Shrewsbury in the next game we will move into 3rd. fucking hell nightmare to be revisited. :lol: