Anger as light fades at St James'

Hadrian

Super Mac isn't on the Legends tonight :(

They haven't said why he's not there, have they? This is odd, there was no mention from him last week he was going to be absent. Also, often when they're one man down they just go ahead with the remaining two, this time they have drafted in Bob Moncur, who is turning more into an arse-licking yes man by the day.

He gets a lot of stick but I actually have time for McDonald. I'm certainly not tuning in to listen to the likes of Moncur in the future. :(

Super Mac isn't on the Legends tonight :(

They haven't said why he's not there, have they? This is odd, there was no mention from him last week he was going to be absent. Also, often when they're one man down they just go ahead with the remaining two, this time they have drafted in Bob Moncur, who is turning more into an arse-licking yes man by the day.

He gets a lot of stick but I actually have time for McDonald. I'm certainly not tuning in to listen to the likes of Moncur in the future. :(

There was a rumour a while back that the club had contacted Moncur and Pedro to be official PR men so to speak. Looks like it was true in Pedro's case.

I tuned in briefly before realising Supermac wasn't on, thus removing any dirt-dishing potential.

I can't be sure but I think I could just make out the sound of strings being pulled in the background.

Paul Brown-King the Treasurer, basically he was offered outside by one of the stewards on Saturday in the Milburn paddock just because he dared question why a young lad was kicked out just for standing up and getting behind the team.

There is nothing new being announced by the NUSC we're just basically trying to get everybody to give their full support.

Golden opportunity for Oliver to write what he actually feels, for once. Now the fear has gone, it's time for him to open out and let everyone know what he really thinks about these arseholes running our club, no holds barred.

Come on, Oliver, now is the time for you to show us what you're really made of.

They're displaying signs of paranoia with increasing frequency. Llambias was bristling with hostility towards NUSC members recently, Ashley is taking legal action against The Sun, now they've banned two journalists for what really was a trifle (suggesting Kinnear has had a setback). They are very mistaken if they think the way to handle criticism and dissenting voices is to attempt to silence it/them.

It's probably a symptom of the pressures of failure. They can't silence their biggest critic of course, unless they ban the league table.

Edited by Big Onion

They're displaying signs of paranoia with increasing frequency. Llambias was bristling with hostility towards NUSC members recently, Ashley is taking legal action against The Sun, now they've banned two journalists for what really was a trifle (suggesting Kinnear has had a setback). They are very mistaken if they think the way to handle criticism and dissenting voices is to attempt to silence it/them.

It's probably a symptom of the pressures of failure. They can't silence their biggest critic of course, unless they ban the league table.

:huh:

The stress is starting to show... :huh:

fargo3.jpg