Kevin Keegan is tactically inept

Douggy B

Tactically inept and still nearly won the league, not bad going really.

:icon_lol: "nearly"

Just imagine what he'd have done if he weren't tactically inept. There'd be no other football clubs left in the world by now. :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol: "nearly"

Just imagine what he'd have done if he weren't tactically inept. There'd be no other football clubs left in the world by now. :lol:

Not lost a 12 point lead?

:nufc: "nearly"

Just imagine what he'd have done if he weren't tactically inept. There'd be no other football clubs left in the world by now. :icon_lol:

Not lost a 12 point lead?

One would think not for a non-tactically inept manager, but lets remember that it was lead he got whilst being tactically inept.

Clearly without his tactical ineptness, nothing and no one could have stood in his way. :lol:<_<

Fuck me, over 2.5k posts? What a sad twat :lol:

Can't be arsed to do the whole KK discussion again. Tiresome.

Poor Greg:

# GregNUFC

#

#

# Posts 10,258

What the fuck has this got to do with me? Not the first time you've brought me up to try and defend yourself.

I don't post over there on the wind up, I don't make up excuses as to why I'm there and I'm not hated by the entire board.

Those 10k posts have been made over almost 5 years so in terms of posts per day you are probably way in front.

Poor Greg:

# GregNUFC

#

#

# Posts 10,258

What the fuck has this got to do with me? Not the first time you've brought me up to try and defend yourself.

I don't post over there on the wind up, I don't make up excuses as to why I'm there and I'm not hated by the entire board.

Those 10k posts have been made over almost 5 years so in terms of posts per day you are probably way in front.

You have admitted in the past you went over there on the wind up. IMO you still are you just hide it by sucking up to people so you get away with it.

I tell it like it is mate, some people on here don't like that. At least I don't try and hide it like you.

Glenn Hoddle was a tactical genius Danny, I know.

Who cares? He is better than any player you have ever had. Thats a little fact for you.

Poor Greg:

# GregNUFC

#

#

# Posts 10,258

You have admitted in the past you went over there on the wind up. IMO you still are you just hide it by sucking up to people so you get away with it.

I tell it like it is mate, some people on here don't like that. At least I don't try and hide it like you.

I went there on the wind up originally but the rest is utter shite tbh, I give plenty of abuse out following our usual victories over your lot.

As for sucking up, that's just bollocks to be honest, I mainly post on the Random board anyway but the main reason I ended up sticking around on that forum was after one of the admins helped me out of a difficult situation when I was stuck in Watford and it looked like I would have to sleep rough for the night!

I don't hide anything and you certainly don't tell it like it is, you spout utter bollocks 90% of the time.

Who cares? He is better than any player you have ever had. Thats a little fact for you.

<_<:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

<_<:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

name names

You burn 26 calories by kissing for a minute apparently...

Remind me again why your standup career didn't work out?

Remind me why you come onto a Newcastle board? It's certainly not because you've so many friends on here.

Remind me why you come onto a Newcastle board? It's certainly not because you've so many friends on here.

I have enough non vitual friends ta.

Seriously fish, you are aout as funny as a dose. Why you would even consider a career in comedy?

it's not really meant o be funny

I've been here about the same amount of time as you, i think it's safe to say i'd be one of the more regular posters

I even support the team

and you've posted more than me....

catch yourself on, if you also post as much even on one other board, you clearly don't have the time for much else :/

it's 10pm on a saturday night, and your home posting on the forums of a football club you don't support, whose members don't give a toss about you

<_<

(btw i'm out on wed night and then off to london for ac/dc as well... whats your excuse)

Why do I need one? I was out last night and the missus is watching some old shit on TV.

My days of being out every night are well behind me. So ac/dc eh? Are we talking the band or the clubs you frequent?

Seriously fish, you are aout as funny as a dose. Why you would even consider a career in comedy?

<_< I'm not about to take advice from the likes of you.

so it's not for the virtual friends, it's not because anyone gives a shit what you say... why exactly do you come on here?

<_< I'm not about to take advice from the likes of you.

so it's not for the virtual friends, it's not because anyone gives a shit what you say... why exactly do you come on here?

I feel like the ying to raging yang of delusional behaviour on here.

Its a service.

So your admitting this is an utter troll post then. <_<

Spent all that money at Man City and nearly got relegated. Not bad going really.

He was tactically inept what do you expect? :icon_lol: (although as a Man Ure supporter you might not know this <_< )

So your admitting this is an utter troll post then. :icon_lol:

I like how you made the troll bit green <_<

About the only thing worth replying to in this nothing thread.