Halloween-fancy dress party help!

Toonraider

A friend is throwing a huge firework night/halloween party on nov 5th. Its fancy dress, if you dont dress up you have to pay a fiver :angry: I wasnt going to bother, but my mate at work last night said i must get into the spirit of it (pardon the pun)! :nufc:

Any of you got any unusual or original ideas? i dont want the dreaded scenario of turning up and finding someone in the same outfit ;):(

Hubby wants to go as the incredible hulk :angry: (i told him thats lame) :blush:

The setting for the party is perfect, as its a 17th century manor type place complete with a huge oak studded front door (like in old horror films, it even creaks loudly when opened)! a round lounge, massive hallways, chandeliars, gantry staircase, corridors that dont go anywhere :icon_lol: its pretty creepy to start with really!

So please help me!!!

Edited by Toonraider

Go as him out of Status Quo :icon_lol:

49996[/snapback]

;):angry:

Yes i was not having a good hair day in my pic, i admit it! But you try having long wavy hair in a gale force wind at a race track all day!! :blush:

Oh forgot to add, the house will be decorated with a 'gothic' theme which includes candles up the stairways....so please nothing combustable :nufc:

Edited by Toonraider

Say you've come as a serial killer, after all they look just like anyone else - that's the scary part.

49999[/snapback]

Apart from John Wayne Gacy

John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

49996[/snapback]

Yes i was not having a good hair day in my pic, i admit it! But you try having long wavy hair in a gale force wind at a race track all day!! :blush:

Oh forgot to add, the house will be decorated with a 'gothic' theme which includes candles up the stairways....so please nothing combustable :nufc:

50005[/snapback]

I'm just jealous tbh.

49996[/snapback]

50005[/snapback]

He can dream...

49996[/snapback]

50005[/snapback]

I'm just jealous tbh.

50008[/snapback]

aw are you a slap head? :(:angry:

49996[/snapback]

50005[/snapback]

I'm just jealous tbh.

50008[/snapback]

aw are you a slap head? :(:angry:

50027[/snapback]

Smooth as a baby's arse.

If they're anything like trick or treaters round here you'd be best ditching the outfit and choosing pepper spray instead.

50062[/snapback]

Naw it'll only be a bunch of 5 year-old girls. :icon_lol:

...that seems rather dodgy actually. :blush:

The little bastards have just come round and given some scrunched up letter saying exactly when they're coming round for the feckin sweets ;) Kids nowadays are too up front. :nufc:

Say you've come as a serial killer, after all they look just like anyone else - that's the scary part.

49999[/snapback]

John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

50007[/snapback]

Bejesus that's the scariest thing I've seen in a long while!!! :icon_lol:

You could REALLY cop out and go as God because "no one knows what God looks like, so you can't say my costume's crap" ;)

49999[/snapback]

John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

50007[/snapback]

Bejesus that's the scariest thing I've seen in a long while!!! :icon_lol:

You could REALLY cop out and go as God because "no one knows what God looks like, so you can't say my costume's crap" ;)

50074[/snapback]

It's a bit scarier when you know that apart from being a clown at kid's parties in his spare time Mr Gacy liked to kidnap, viciously rape and then murder young men.

you're right, that does indeed make it scarier.

now it's more of a BEJESUS! (notice capitals and exclamation mark) and perhaps a *wimper* at the end.

to trivialise stuff somewhat, i quite like the word 'bejesus' all of a sudden...

i think he'd have made me just cry with fear. LOOK AT HIM.

i love circus, and i'm not scared of all clowns, but some of them (ie: the freakiest scariest ones) are terrifying.

Mimes are so worse though. *shudder*

mime.jpg

TR - go as a mime!!!! Freak out the world!!

by the way, I LOVE the sound of the house your party is in - I want it, I want it!

Well I'm going as the Scream killer and me outfit cost about £6 down Asda.  :icon_lol:

Trick-or-treaters come round Monday so that's when I'm opening the door avec knife and Scream getup.  :nufc:

50060[/snapback]

Fucking hell mate, bet nobody's ever thought of that one, really original of you. ;)

Go as Hanibal Lecter. Make the mask out of papier mache (or whatever it's called!) and put the sticks from cotton buds in the mouth hole (you can still drink through a straw).

You can make a simple straight-jacket using an old blanket or jacket and some of your old bondage stuff you were telling me about for the straps. :o

Failing that, ask to borrow one of the masks some of the ugly feckers on here have been wearing for the last few years :o:o:o

Go as Hanibal Lecter. Make the mask out of papier mache (or whatever it's called!) and put the sticks from cotton buds in the mouth hole (you can still drink through a straw).

You can make a simple straight-jacket using an old blanket or jacket and some of your old bondage stuff you were telling me about for the straps. :o

Failing that, ask to borrow one of the masks some of the ugly feckers on here have been wearing for the last few years :o  :o  :o

50304[/snapback]

im liking your ideas snakey :o

Well I'm going as the Scream killer and me outfit cost about £6 down Asda.  :o

Trick-or-treaters come round Monday so that's when I'm opening the door avec knife and Scream getup.  :o

50060[/snapback]

Fucking hell mate, bet nobody's ever thought of that one, really original of you. :o

50099[/snapback]

...says the Newcastle fan who named himself after Alan Shearer? :o

I wanted to go as Michael Myers (Halloween) but didn't want to pay so much for the mask. :o

What about going as a corpse bride? Long black dress, dead flowers for your hair, deathly pale make up etc? Very topical at the moment with the film coming out.

Failing that there's always the Morticia/vampiress look...