HONESTY IS ONLY WAY AT ST JAMES'

Douggy B

In Alan Shearer's last England match he was cautioned for diving as his team lost in Euro 2000.

That summed up his final years in the white shirt: he conned people.

Fans believed the act, as he chugged about looking like an England centre-forward, only slower.

But he was a busted flush long before he realised he could not get away with it any longer.

When he announced that he was going to work “in the media” I hoped he would interview people who were as unco-operative as he had been, but he opted for the Match of the Day sofa, and again that summed him up – taking the comfy option.

Well, that was what I thought until he became manager of Newcastle two days before they played Chelsea.

A more calculating man would have waited at least until that fixture was out of the way, but it is apparent that Shearer really does care about the club.

He is risking his reputation to try to stave off relegation. I was wrong about him.

He has done a brave and selfless thing. And when he fails to keep Newcatle out of the Championship, their fans will have a chance to show that I am wrong about all that “special club, special people” tosh.

It was summed up on Match of the Day Two by the local paper’s chief sports writer, Lee Ryder, who said: “No disrespect to them (sic) places but we don’t want to be going to Plymouth, Blackpool and Barnsley.”

Well, actually Plymouth is a great away trip. There’s an excellent Chinese restaurant on the Ho.

All the motivation Plymouth, Blackpool and Barnsley need to get their players going if we go down.

Cliché ridden shite article too btw.

Oh and capslock isn't the only way on TOONTASTIC :mellow:

How the f**k is Lee Ryder a journalist? 'Them places' :mellow:

Lock this btw Tom and stick him back in you know where ;)

Tom doesn't do that! It was me hiding because Spurs weren't doing well <_<

This is an article from the express and it *doesn't reflect my views or the views of Spurs fans in general*

Edited by Danny B

All the proof needed that it's time to finally put Danny out of his misery. Lock, IP ban, let the sad bastard find someone else's forums to troll 24 hours a day from his phone. He could try N-O for a start, although they wouldn't tolerate him as long as we have.

Not funny, not entertaining, not intelligent, not educational.

It's ridiculous that the account has not been banned. I'm sick of the drivel. One of the mods please do what has long been overdue.

Danny you're the daft c**t scouring the net for anything vaguely anti-NUFC then copy/pasting it onto an NUFC forum. So, yes, I blame you.

I happened across is all, I thought I would share.

I won't bother in future.

Danny you're the daft c**t scouring the net for anything vaguely anti-NUFC then copy/pasting it onto an NUFC forum. So, yes, I blame you.

Result.

I was angry at your age too.

It was summed up on Match of the Day Two by the local paper’s chief sports writer, Lee Ryder, who said: “No disrespect to them (sic) places but we don’t want to be going to Plymouth, Blackpool and Barnsley.”

Well, actually Plymouth is a great away trip. There’s an excellent Chinese restaurant on the Ho.

Ryder is clearly a dipshit and all the top teams want to be relegated.

Muhammad on a Mongoose :mellow:

Result.

;):mellow: Who's this daft twat?

Result.

;):mellow: Who's this daft tw*t?

OK, maybe not AS angry as you.

you cannot ban the lad for being a tw*t. It's not the TT way. Is it? :mellow:

You've made it this far (sorry but that was too easy)