Newcastle United 0-0 Portsmouth FC

snakehips

We beat them 3-0 at Fratton park so hopefully that will have a psychological impact on both teams.

That was with Donkey Adams in charge, I'm just hoping for lots of goals tonight.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye because Blackburn's players are full of fight and bottle.

Fuck off man :unsure:

Mate, do you have players as bad Andrews and Mokena in your midfield? I really don't think so. And yet, you are in a real bad way whilst we have dragged our arses out of the drop zone. So either our players have got their heads down and ground our way out of trouble. We've had to put Samba, a centre back, up front due to injuries and yet we still won. Ince ripped all the spirit out of our team, an previously good players like Nelsen, Warnock and Samba had lost all direction. Then little by little we have fought our way out of a hole. Our form was as bad as yours is now. Watch the Wigan game a couple of days ago.

You have good players, but you have people like Duff who are just turning up to collect his wages. No-one seems to be waking up to your situation and leading the team on the pitch. I don't expect St. Alan to magic you some organisation and drive from nowhere, so it is down to the players and apart from periods against Stoke they seem to be pissing about. It is like the last time Rovers went down under Brian Kidd. Sorry, but your players are not, and have not been fighting for your shirt and doing their best.

Mate, do you have players as bad Andrews and Mokena in your midfield? I really don't think so. And yet, you are in a real bad way whilst we have dragged our arses out of the drop zone. So either our players have got their heads down and ground our way out of trouble. We've had to put Samba, a centre back, up front due to injuries and yet we still won. Ince ripped all the spirit out of our team, an previously good players like Nelsen, Warnock and Samba had lost all direction. Then little by little we have fought our way out of a hole. Our form was as bad as yours is now. Watch the Wigan game a couple of days ago.

You have good players, but you have people like Duff who are just turning up to collect his wages. No-one seems to be waking up to your situation and leading the team on the pitch. I don't expect St. Alan to magic you some organisation and drive from nowhere, so it is down to the players and apart from periods against Stoke they seem to be pissing about. It is like the last time Rovers went down under Brian Kidd. Sorry, but your players are not, and have not been fighting for your shirt and doing their best.

have you watched us at all this season?

I don't think we are where we are because of the playing staff.

This is the same team that went to Man United on the first day, got a draw and everyone thought would finish in the top six.

You patter is wank, you're safe so you have come over here to patronise us and massage your egos, don't pretend it's anything else!

Re Andrew: Trust me, Mokoena is bad. Surely Butt is better even now. All 'the axe' does is punt people into the stands and give the ball away. Even Barton is better than him, and he spends half his seasons in prison! Andrews is average, but a lot of fans hate him, partially due to his links with Ince. We have Dunn, Tugay and Grella, but Dunn and Grella are always injured and Tugay, although still brilliant, is about 4,000 years old.

Re Tom: I was actually trying to be friendly, even stick up for you guys against Spurs fans. You seem to throw it into my face. Oh well.

Edited by Billy Castell

Erm.... Let me think... Butt? Nolan? :razz:

Re Andrew: Trust me, Mokoena is bad. Surely Butt is better even now. All 'the axe' does is punt people into the stands and give the ball away. Even Barton is better than him, and he spends half his seasons in prison! Andrews is average, but a lot of fans hate him, partially due to his links with Ince. We have Dunn, Tugay and Grella, but Dunn and Grella are always injured and Tugay, although still brilliant, is about 4,000 years old.

Re Tom: I was actually trying to be friendly, even stick up for you guys against Spurs fans. You seem to throw it into my face. Oh well.

big fooking understatement mate!! he's SHIT

is tugay your turkish delight !! :unsure:

You still managed to beat Spurs 2 - 1 with such a terrible team...

The Spurs game was a fluke. Spurs were in charge and then Palacios got sent off. You fell apart after that. I'd also highlight Jason Roberts playing quite a few games, but then Newcastle has Ameobi in their squad. I think Shola top trumps Jason on the crapness front.

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Nicky Butt, Alan Smith, Damien Duff, Oba Martins, Michael Owen ©, Mark Viduka

Subs: Tim Krul, David Edgar, Danny Guthrie, Joey Barton, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

PFC: David James, Sol Campbell ©, Glen Johnson, Hayden Mullins, Hermann Hreidarsson, Papa Bouba Diop, Sean Davis, Nadir Belhadj, Sylvain Distin, David Nugent, Peter Crouch

Subs: Asmir Begovic, Noe Pamarot, John Utaka, Kanu, Jermaine Pennant, Angelos Basinas, Martin Cranie

Referee: Mike Riley

Attendance: tbc

Free scarf, free baseball cap, free horn!

Result

All the old boys are complaining about the kids blowing the horns already.

It's like Austria on speed!

You mean these bloody horns like in Russia? They completely annoy me, what a daft idea.