Newcastle United 0-0 Portsmouth FC

snakehips

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've talked a lot about 'must-win' games this season, but I don't think it ever really sank home with the players. I hope this one does. Because if we don't win, we go down, end of story. Appropriate that it's against Portsmouth again. I hope we have another David Kelly.

MY business is in trouble, my relationship is in trouble, my football club is in trouble. Bring it the fuck on!! :aussie:

The good news for you boys is that I have bet on Pompey for this. 3-1 was too much to resist. With my betting form of late you are nailed on for three points.

Good luck BTW.

Given the further info we have on injuries I'd like to see this team:

Harper

Beye Edgar Bassong Enrique

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

Viduka Martins

If Coloccini is available I'd possibly have him over Edgar. Duff could be interchanged with Lovenkrands. Duff impressed me with his effort in the Spurs match, even though most of the match he was forced to play in defense which he is not good at.

However, I think we may see this team take the field.

Harper

R. Taylor Beye Bassong Enrique

Jonas Butt Nolan Duff

Owen Viduka

Getting mighty nervous. Tomorrow is either going to be a day of hope or a day of depression and helpless realisation. In the meantime I'll try to enjoy the ride.

The good news for you boys is that I have bet on Pompey for this. 3-1 was too much to resist. With my betting form of late you are nailed on for three points.

Good luck BTW.

Be warned, if the bet comes in then you're banned. :aussie:

Good luck BTW.

Be warned, if the bet comes in then you're banned. :aussie:

Power crazed.

I've got to admit even though my wedding's in 40 days time, flying (due to the honeymoon) makes me claustrophobic and my stag do is next weekend I wasn't nervous until I woke up this morning... now I'm getting REALLY twitchy, feeling churned up inside and all down to tonight's match? Very possibly.

Jesus, I hate feeling like this :aussie:

Pompey have sold 321 tickets for tonight.

TBF its a long way to go on a monday night for a televised game.

Good luck tonight. Am looking forward to next season with you Barcodes fielding a team with passion, swagger and total focus - just like Big Al was when he played his best football (for us).

I sympathise totally with the posters on here who are feeling nervous and unable to settle today. Have been there many a time with BRFC and am not totally convinced that we won't be in a similar predicament come the last game of the season versus West Brom.

So, I hope it goes well, that you sing your hearts out for yer lads and that the only Pompey Chimes to be heard are the sounds of Calamity James dropping some whopping clangers :aussie:

Yours in sport. A fellow football fan.

WIR

Pompey have sold 321 tickets for tonight.

TBF its a long way to go on a monday night for a televised game.

Good luck tonight. Am looking forward to next season with you Barcodes fielding a team with passion, swagger and total focus - just like Big Al was when he played his best football (for us).

I sympathise totally with the posters on here who are feeling nervous and unable to settle today. Have been there many a time with BRFC and am not totally convinced that we won't be in a similar predicament come the last game of the season versus West Brom.

So, I hope it goes well, that you sing your hearts out for yer lads and that the only Pompey Chimes to be heard are the sounds of Calamity James dropping some whopping clangers :alex:

Yours in sport. A fellow football fan.

WIR

Cheers mate :dunno: (Not too sure how much Danny B will like you thinking he's a Toon fan :aussie:)