Frank Lampard - "My mum's dead, don't you know?"

Craig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf, if my missus had just taken my kid off me and some cunt id never met was on the radio saying I should have done more to keep her, on the anniversary of my mothers death of all days, hed be lucky if all i did was shout at him on the phone

Taken his kid off him?

You are aware he's chucked them out of the family home and they're in a pokey flat at the moment?

Family's important to him though of course..... :aussie:

Pokey flat and Premiership footballer aren't two phrases that go together. It might not be the 8.5million chelsea town house, but i doubt it's a squat!!!

Why do you think the break-up has earned such publicity down this way?

She's funding the flat, not him - enough said.

I think people are underestimating the effect of a mothers death on a boy.

Trust me Tom, I know what it's like more than most... And I was only 19 when I lost my Mam.

Anniversary or no anniversary, he never fucking shuts up about it - life moves on and you can't blame the death of a parent on you relationship break-up. I didn't do that either.

Tbf, if my missus had just taken my kid off me and some cunt id never met was on the radio saying I should have done more to keep her, on the anniversary of my mothers death of all days, hed be lucky if all i did was shout at him on the phone

Taken his kid off him?

You are aware he's chucked them out of the family home and they're in a pokey flat at the moment?

Family's important to him though of course..... :alex:

Pokey flat! You twat. Have you seen it? Nah didnt think so. Never liked Lampard but has gone up in my estimation 100 times today, feel sorry for the bloke for the shit hes getting. You are a cunt. Fucking pokey flat, get real you prick.

Someone piss in your shandy? :aussie:

Brought it on himself - if his kids mean anything to him, he'd have been the one to move out, but oh no.... Frank needs his pad for 'entertaining' :dunno:

I think people are underestimating the effect of a mothers death on a boy.

Trust me Tom, I know what it's like more than most... And I was only 19 when I lost my Mam.

Anniversary or no anniversary, he never fucking shuts up about it - life moves on and you can't blame the death of a parent on you relationship break-up. I didn't do that either.

Sorry Craig, I was unaware.

Craig, youre in the minority here

And that makes my opinions irrelevant does it? :aussie:

Be interesting to see how many of you who disagree with me have kids of their own... and then, how many of those have split up with the kid's mother. I'm in that situation but can say that I've always put my kids first.

Frank hasn't - quite clearly and doesn't want anyone criticising him for it.

Love the way O'Brien tries to legitimise his tattle as 'upholding democracy' at 2:13 :aussie:

Hypocrisy from Lampard lambasting tabloids which he clearly reads though-read a better paper then if you don't want to read lies, unless lies are ok as long as they're about someone else.

At the end of the day it's just someone speaking out for his own interests-fair enough. Nowt more than that though. I was more impressed with his articulacy than his motives if I'm being honest.

Heard a bit of it on football focus and I agree. Fair play to him imo. Reminds me of Carragher putting that prick Adrian Durham in his place, might make a few of these shock jock wums think twice in the future, but I doubt it.

Isn't Lampard extremely clever?

I read somewhere he has a very impressive IQ and whilst still in school got 11 G.C.S.E's, the majority A*'s, including one in Latin :aussie:

I read somewhere he has a very impressive IQ and whilst still in school got 11 G.C.S.E's, the majority A*'s, including one in Latin :aussie:

For an average footballer, probably. For your average house pet, maybe not. :alex:

For an average footballer, probably. For your average house pet, maybe not. :alex:

He has an IQ of over 150, which is in the top 0.1% of the population. He certainly doesn't come over as stupid the way he presents his argument in that 'interview'

He has an IQ of over 150, which is in the top 0.1% of the population. He certainly doesn't come over as stupid the way he presents his argument in that 'interview'

bollocks

For an average footballer, probably. For your average house pet, maybe not. :dunno:

bollocks

I thought that sounded a wee bit high tbf. :alex: I bet it was one of those online ones that takes 2 minutes.

I'm quite impressed with his oratory skills, he obviously has some intelligence. I've got more respect for him for doing this instead of hiding behind a solicitor ..... but I still think he's a cunt, and as Craig said [sorry to hear that too] you would think he's the only person who ever lost his mother the excuses he's making.

For an average footballer, probably. For your average house pet, maybe not. :dunno:

bollocks

I thought that sounded a wee bit high tbf. :alex: I bet it was one of those online ones that takes 2 minutes.

a stat straight of wikipedia that one and the GCSE one, even though the GCSE one has been ballsed up in transit

He gained an A* in his Latin GCSE[5], one of the 12 GSCEs he took

not "gainded 12 GCSEs most of which were A*"

bollocks

a stat straight of wikipedia that one and the GCSE one, even though the GCSE one has been ballsed up in transit

It has been widely reported that the Chelsea FC footballer Frank Lampard gained a significantly high score on an IQ test taken by the team at Stamford Bridge.

Dr Brian English, the football club’s doctor, conducted the IQ tests as part of a research project looking at the relationship between head injuries and neurological development. Dr English has reportedly said ‘Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests.’

Ignoring how daft those test are, there's nothing to suggest any IQ score there, be it 75 or 160.

Just that it was significantly high compared to his team and was one of the highest the company had recorded (which means nothing if they just started up the day before or who their usual clientele were etc.).

Edit - not a bad school though :ohttp://www.brentwoodschool.co.uk/

Edited by Fop

you would think he's the only person who ever lost his mother the excuses he's making.

The reason why I "forgive" his use of her death is the anniversary thing - I think about my Mam and Dad just about every day but it certainly affects me more around those times of the year.

bollocks

It has been widely reported that the Chelsea FC footballer Frank Lampard gained a significantly high score on an IQ test taken by the team at Stamford Bridge.

Dr Brian English, the football club’s doctor, conducted the IQ tests as part of a research project looking at the relationship between head injuries and neurological development. Dr English has reportedly said ‘Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests.’

Ignoring how daft those test are, there's nothing to suggest any IQ score there, be it 75 or 160.

Just that it was significantly high compared to his team and was one of the highest the company had recorded (which means nothing if they just started up the day before or who their usual clientele were etc.).

Edit - not a bad school though :ohttp://www.brentwoodschool.co.uk/

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/arti...p;in_page_id=46 :blush:

For an average footballer, probably. For your average house pet, maybe not. :o

bollocks

Edit - not a bad school though :blush:http://www.brentwoodschool.co.uk/

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/arti...p;in_page_id=46 :icon_lol:

Aye, clearly if Einstein sat that test he'd have scored the same as Fwank Wampard. :dunno:

Einstein was dyslexic...

Oh no he wasn't (2CM=E :alex:). :dunno:

But even if he was they are trying to suggest Lampard has the same IQ as Einstein. :aussie:

Not that the test was easy (and bollocks) and Einstein would have got a 300"IQ" rating, you can be trained to take tests like that (and a decent public school like Frank attended would), or that he just got plain lucky.

Any or all of the above are more reasonable than those articles suggesting Lampard is on par with Einstein, which is utter madness (I can buy that Lampard is fairly bright - but an intellect equalling Einstein? :o. Good PR for the company and the club though.

I mean can you really see a blanket test that would say stretch both Martins and Einstein? :blush: