Don't forget...

catmag

I hate how we always have to do this. What is the point? Surely it'd be better for crime, transport and safety if we DIDN'T put our clocks back and had longer evenings.

50919[/snapback]

It'd be dark until 10 o'colck in the morning in mid winter though, with very icy, treacherous conditions. You can't win either way really.

Edited by Renton

I dont have to move my clock anywhere but the rest of the country moves there clock forward an hour. Now we are further behind the rest of the country then what we were originally. Now EPL games are all viewed at a later time!

;):lol:B):blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Shit! Just been screaming at the BBC *spit* website 'where's the fuckin' team news, where's the fuckin' steam for the game? What the fuck is going on??'.

Just realised you lot turned your clocks back last night/this morning! :blush:

;)  :lol:  B)  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Shit! Just been screaming at the BBC *spit* website 'where's the fuckin' team news, where's the fuckin' steam for the game? What the fuck is going on??'.

Just realised you lot turned your clocks back last night/this morning! :blush:

51197[/snapback]

Where do you live then, in your land of non-clock-changing?

I do love the idea of an extra hour sleep. That's really quite marvellous.

My video normally changes the time itself but it hasn't this time. :lol:

51226[/snapback]

Problem with the 'timestamp' signal sent as well as pictures and teletext. It should have corrected itself now, mine did this afternoon.

51370[/snapback]

It did sometime last night. ;)

My video normally changes the time itself but it hasn't this time. :lol:

51226[/snapback]

Problem with the 'timestamp' signal sent as well as pictures and teletext. It should have corrected itself now, mine did this afternoon.

51370[/snapback]

It did sometime last night. ;)

51410[/snapback]

I noticed the time was wrong on teletext yesterday morning. I'll be back with another equally interesting fact later.

Is teletext still going like?

I thought it was obsolete now that pixels don't necessarily have to be 3 inches wide.

51429[/snapback]

Well it should be but I've noticed that while BBCi looks pretty, CEEFAX is updated much more frequently, epsecially when it comes to sport and stuff, so I still use Teletext.

Edited by alex