Chin Up it's

bobbyshinton

only Liverpool next week. Where are those that are going having a drink? The Arkle or a little bit outside of area?

Why the fuck do we do it? :unsure:

Does the Arkle still accept away fans? It was completely shut last time I went. Anyway as kick off is at 1.30 and it takes the best part of an hour to get to the ground from the centre, I doubt there'll be much drinking to be had before the game (with the exception of weatherspoons etc I guess)?

It'd be typical NUFC for us to go there and win (we did it the last time we were relegated!).

Then watch us lose the last 3 and go down anyway :aye:

It'd be typical NUFC for us to go there and win (we did it the last time we were relegated!).

Then watch us lose the last 3 and go down anyway :scratchhead:

Thats my prediction. A stunning late winner from Colocini. He will then score a Pollock-style OG at Villa Park to send us down :aye:

Guest Stevie
only Liverpool next week. Where are those that are going having a drink? The Arkle or a little bit outside of area?

Why the fuck do we do it? :aye:

Does the Arkle still accept away fans? It was completely shut last time I went. Anyway as kick off is at 1.30 and it takes the best part of an hour to get to the ground from the centre, I doubt there'll be much drinking to be had before the game (with the exception of weatherspoons etc I guess)?

It accepts all away fans apart from Man Utd and Newcastle for working ourselves in the past.

Guest Stevie

You know what we have as much chance as we did in 1988 when we went there bottom of the table. Being a good catholic boy I remember praying to god, saying if he let the toon win, I'd go to church every Sunday, and I was on a train coming back from London with my nana, someone got on at Doncaster or York with this green paper (must've been the wife beaters version of The Pink), and I asked him if I could see the scores on the back page to this bloke, I didn't want him to tell me we'd lost 4-0, I wanted to see it for myself, and there it was Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2...complete :aye:...........Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2 BOOMING OUT OF THE PAPER LIKE JORDANS TITS, it was the only thing I could see on the page. At that time I think that was one of the best moments of my life.

Edited by Stevie

You know what we have as much chance as we did in 1988 when we went there bottom of the table. Being a good catholic boy I remember praying to god, saying if he let the toon win, I'd go to church every Sunday, and I was on a train coming back from London with my nana, someone got on at Doncaster or York with this green paper (must've been the wife beaters version of The Pink), and I asked him if I could see the scores on the back page to this bloke, I didn't want him to tell me we'd lost 4-0, I wanted to see it for myself, and there it was Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2...complete :scratchhead:...........Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2 BOOMING OUT OF THE PAPER LIKE JORDANS TITS, it was the only thing I could see on the page. At that time I think that was one of the best moments of my life.

It was the day my Mam and Dad bought me a tv for my bedroom. Was testing out the teletext and swore blind it was playing up... how could we have beaten them? :aye:

Am I the only daft fucker going? ( I know, I know)

It's a sell out Berb. :aye:

I reckon a few on here will probably be going. I'm going but only because I'm a closet scouser allegedly. :scratchhead:

i have the gut feeling we will get something from this game too, (must be sunstroke)

No, it's the blind optimism that's started to creep in ahead of the game, despite us dropping 2 points on Monday :icon_lol:

I'm going to be sat in a pub here in Manchester (actually, a little town called Stalybridge) in my local, surrounded by ManU fans. Oh yeah, and I will be sat with a Scouser to watch the game.

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I not stay at home and hide behind the sofa, only peeking round the arm to peer at SSN? :aye:

WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT!!!!! :scratchhead:

You know what we have as much chance as we did in 1988 when we went there bottom of the table. Being a good catholic boy I remember praying to god, saying if he let the toon win, I'd go to church every Sunday, and I was on a train coming back from London with my nana, someone got on at Doncaster or York with this green paper (must've been the wife beaters version of The Pink), and I asked him if I could see the scores on the back page to this bloke, I didn't want him to tell me we'd lost 4-0, I wanted to see it for myself, and there it was Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2...complete :scratchhead:...........Liverpool 1 Newcastle 2 BOOMING OUT OF THE PAPER LIKE JORDANS TITS, it was the only thing I could see on the page. At that time I think that was one of the best moments of my life.

:aye: Stevie you should write kids stories or something man.

Do you go to church every Sunday now?

Guest Stevie

Haven't been for about two years now, I probably will regularly again at some point.

The only time I had a prayer answered regarding football was when we were 3-1 down against Leicester and Shearer got a hat trick in 11 minutes (iirc), but that might have just been Shearer being class.

Haven't been for about two years now, I probably will regularly again at some point.

Can you go on Sunday morning please? :icon_lol:

Am I the only daft fucker going? ( I know, I know)

It's a sell out Berb. :aye:

I reckon a few on here will probably be going. I'm going but only because I'm a closet scouser allegedly. :scratchhead:

I'll be there..... but sadly not in the Anfield Road :icon_lol: