Douggy B

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
http://vimeo.com/4273363

A thread that would make would make even Wacky feel better about himself

You are a complete fuckin mug, and I would talk to you face to face about how pathetic your fans are and what wanks you are, as well as how you will never count, and people will always think your mugs and that's where your bitter vile jealousy of the exposure NUFC gets, none of that can disguise the fact that in the three years I've been on this board no one NO CUNT, has posted a funnier vid than that.

"The whole world is watching."

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine. What are the police supposed to do in that situation? He's resisting arrest, they've asked him repeatedly in a non-threatening manner to put his clothes on and he's thrown them away. What an idiot. Any idiot who overtly reacts to this needs to take a good long look at themselves tbh.

He didnt look much of a threat to me. If 3 overweight policemen cant overpower one spaced out bloke then there is something wrong. Tasers are meant to be used as a last resort. Not because your too fat to get down on one knee to arrest someone

Hope you got some compo for that, Fop?

:scratchhead:

It's a perfect example of how tasers are used even though it's not how they are supposed to be used.

For a start instead of (if they must) just arresting him and marching him off somewhere to sober up they created a bigger spectacle than the guy by himself ever could.

But most interestingly the taser was being used not as a weapon of restraint or defence there, but basically as a torture device to make him do what the wanted.

Secondly when the cops got mad :aye: (as the taser barbs weren't having the desired effect) the cop specifically and purposely applied the taser directly to his spine at the base of his skull and to his throat, both highly dangerous (and completely unnecessary things - he wasn't being violent just not being cooperative no one was in any danger but the danger they were putting him in) to do.

Out of interest manc-foplite do you think this was justified? Especially the taser to the spine at the base of the skull and to the throat?

Edited by Fop

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine. What are the police supposed to do in that situation? He's resisting arrest, they've asked him repeatedly in a non-threatening manner to put his clothes on and he's thrown them away. What an idiot. Any idiot who overtly reacts to this needs to take a good long look at themselves tbh.

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :aye:

It's a perfect example of how tasers are used even though it's not how they are supposed to be used.

For a start instead of (if they must) just arresting him and marching him off somewhere to sober up they created a bigger spectacle than the guy by himself ever could.

But most interestingly the taser was being used not as a weapon of restraint or defence there, but basically as a torture device to make him do what the wanted.

Secondly when the cops got mad :aye: (as the taser barbs weren't having the desired effect) the cop specifically and purposely applied the taser directly to his spine at the base of his skull and to his throat, both highly dangerous (and completely unnecessary things - he wasn't being violent just not being cooperative no one was in any danger but the danger they were putting him in) to do.

Out of interest manc-foplite do you think this was justified? Especially the taser to the spine at the base of the skull and to the throat?

Shocking moment when they put the tazer to his spine and neck.

Basically I have one rule if I sense trouble with authority - be friendly. :icon_lol:

Has always worked even when they came to get the music turned down and I ans the door with a massive spliff in me gob.

Did I explicitly say that naked people should be shot?

Read my post again.

Basically I have one rule if I sense trouble with authority - be friendly. :icon_lol:

Has always worked even when they came to get the music turned down and I ans the door with a massive spliff in me gob.

Aye if you want to use a taser as a lethal weapon then applying it to the spine at the base of the skull or the throat is the way to go.

Of course the reason why they did it is because the level of pain increases massively there - in the spine at that position it is as close as you can get to applying the taser directly to the brain as you can get without surgery, and the throat is intended to stop breathing just as much as that cop squeezing his windpipe shut - it's pure torture no more no less.

And whilst some might make a moral argument for torture if say there was a nuclear bomb about to go off or something and this guy was the only one that had information that could stop it, being daft and naked clearly isn't in that ball park or anything close. :dancing:

Did I explicitly say that naked people should be shot?

Read my post again.

No, but you implied that he was asking for it and the police acted correctly, the guy was stupid (and probably out of his brain), but do you think the police acted correctly here?

1. Do you think they should have just marched him off somewhere private to sit naked (if he wanted too) until he sobered up if they deemed that necessary or should they have done what they did?

2. Do you think applying a taser to the spine at the base of someone's skull and/or directly to their throat is a proportional response to someone being daft and naked?

Aye if you want to use a taser as a lethal weapon then applying it to the spine at the base of the skull or the throat is the way to go.

Of course the reason why they did it is because the level of pain increases massively there - in the spine at that position it is as close as you can get to applying the taser directly to the brain as you can get without surgery, and the throat is intended to stop breathing just as much as that cop squeezing his windpipe shut - it's pure torture no more no less.

And whilst some might make a moral argument for torture if say there was a nuclear bomb about to go off or something and this guy was the only one that had information that could stop it, being daft and naked clearly isn't in that ball park or anything close. :dancing:

All those people watching with mild rebukes is another thing that makes me wonder how far gone this world is.

"Come armageddon...Come armageddon...COME!!! :dancing:

Anyone else feeling a sense of deja vu here?

It's how they usually use them, be prepared for it for a long time, until they kill a 5 year old with one, then they'll probably be banned. :icon_lol:

All those people watching with mild rebukes is another thing that makes me wonder how far gone this world is.

"Come armageddon...Come armageddon...COME!!! :dancing:

It's batty, the level of pain they are clearly intending to inflict on that guy is in the ball park of flaying him alive (just without... well hopefully.... the long term consequences).

It's insane that anyone could view that and think it's ok - like I said if he had a bomb strapped to him, then ok, but unless it was a very, very small one (maybe a snuke :scratchhead:), clearly he didn't and there as just no need. :dancing:

I'm feeling the indignation here. Those cops should lose their jobs over this. Disgusting behaviour.

:aye::D

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :aye:

The only reason I posted was to make a joke about your micro-penis tbh.

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :scratchhead:

The only reason I posted was to make a joke about your micro-penis tbh.

Coward. :aye: