Alan Shearer presents Newcastle players with his 12 commandments

Jimbo

WTF are you going on about? :D

Judge: "would the defendant care to point out the person in question regarding the race hate charge."

Craig:"Of course. That mop-haired Argentinian/Pakistani/Polish/Black/* cunt. God I hate him!"

Judge: "ah I see, thank you for being so specific, case dismissed."

;)

*add your own

Hmmm - slight issue here, it's an internet forum, not a court of law. Get some fucking perspective you retard! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judge: "would the defendant care to point out the person in question regarding the race hate charge."

Craig:"Of course. That mop-haired Argentinian/Pakistani/Polish/Black/* cunt. God I hate him!"

;)

*add your own

Hmmm - slight issue here, it's an internet forum, not a court of law. Get some fucking perspective you retard! :D

Fuck :D

* Takes wig and gown off *

;)

*add your own

He didnt say anything about cross-dressing man, you just be who you want to be mate.

;)

*add your own

He didnt say anything about cross-dressing man, you just be who you want to be mate.

:D

Just more from the Newcastle freak show, fucking lists ffs.

He's only meant to be there for two more games. Stop writing lists and find some assemblence of a team that can win the next three games.

Stop playing the same shit team every week.

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Try ranger, lua lua, the tea lady..... But stop doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Hughton could have done that. :D

He dropped Owen and Nolan for the last game as well doing the same with Coloccini.

Guest alex

He's only meant to be there for two more games. Stop writing lists and find some assemblence of a team that can win the next three games.

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Try ranger, lua lua, the tea lady..... But stop doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Hughton could have done that. :D

He dropped Owen and Nolan for the last game as well doing the same with Coloccini.

Tried about 3 different formations at least too.

;)

*add your own

mong.

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Tried about 3 different formations at least too.

25 different players used in 5 games I heard. ;)

Guest alex

Also, it's only 'one more for the Newcastle freak show' because the fucking fannies have been whingeing about it to the press / via agents and/or 'sources'. Hardly Shearer's fault. Especially when you look at the list itself, which is perfectly reasonable.

;)

*add your own

Hypocrisy Craig? :D:D

;)

*add your own

mong.

You take things way too seriously, Sammy man man. :D

Harper

Beye

Duff

Bassong

Coloccini

Butt

Smith

Barton

Lovenkrands

Martins

Viduka

Gutierrez

Owen

Nolan

Jose Enrique

Guthrie

Carroll

Ryan Taylor

Steven Taylor

Edgar

Ameobi

I can only find 21 though so I might have mis-heard.

Also, it's only 'one more for the Newcastle freak show' because the fucking fannies have been whingeing about it to the press / via agents and/or 'sources'. Hardly Shearer's fault. Especially when you look at the list itself, which is perfectly reasonable.

''Professional'' millionaire football players shouldn't be able to complain about a simple request for some punctuality that at the end of the day will only benefit them.

Guest alex

''Professional'' millionaire football players shouldn't be able to complain about a simple request for some punctuality that at the end of the day will only benefit them.

Correctomundo Potsie.

Harper

Beye

Duff

Bassong

Coloccini

Butt

Smith

Barton

Lovenkrands

Martins

Viduka

Gutierrez

Owen

Nolan

Jose Enrique

Guthrie

Carroll

Ryan Taylor

Steven Taylor

Edgar

Ameobi

I can only find 21 though so I might have mis-heard.

Viduka counts for 5.

;)

*add your own

mong.

Just find it funny when you try too hard and fail. :D

;)

*add your own

mong.

Just find it funny when you try too hard and fail. :D

Failed at what? :)

Loads of people do something similar (footy mangers or not) when taking up a new position, as it's easy and generally a good idea.

The big problems are how it got so bad in the first place, and whether it's going to have negative effects now (with potentially massive side effects) even if long term it's a good idea.

He might have been more sensible waiting, but then again it might have been so bad he had no choice (or it might explain why he liked Souness :D ).

i heard pep guardiola is anal as fuck about time keeping.

there was a point this season when one of the Barca players turned up 2 minutes late on the training pitch and guardiola fined the entire team one weeks wages.

now that's discipline