Coppell gone from Reading

Rob W

Not surprised - 6 years - some ups and some downs but this season its looked like he just couldn't sort then after the wheels came off around Christmas.................

I know someone who works there and he reckons he looks totally knackered

not all that shocking, unless he retires can see him getting picked up by a mid table prem team in summer

he does look nackered though and looks like he thinks hes left the oven on while watching his team play

He seemed pretty downbeat yesterday before the match, didn't seem confident at all. That saying perhaps a change in management is what Reading need.

Tbf i'm glad Reading aren't coming up. (In the case that we hopefully stay up) I'd rather go to Burnley or Sheff U than Reading for a day out.

Really? Both seem pretty grim to me on visits.

Had a couple of good nights out in Reading.

Reading is a SHOCKING away day, having to wait outside the ground for 30 minutes till a bus comes and picks you up and takes you into town? We only found 2 decent pubs there.

Sheffield is much much much better.

Burnley is something new for us too.

Guest alex
Tbf i'm glad Reading aren't coming up. (In the case that we hopefully stay up) I'd rather go to Burnley or Sheff U than Reading for a day out.

On about an away day surely though. Reading's fucking shit for a night out as well mind.

On about an away day surely though. Reading's fucking shit for a night out as well mind.

Depends wat you are into I guess, we ended up in a bar called the purple turtle, which was a bit emo but open until late and had good music.

He seemed pretty downbeat yesterday before the match, didn't seem confident at all. That saying perhaps a change in management is what Reading need.

JFK might be available if they hang on a bit

The town centre is crap. I'd imagine you get the odd good bar. Wetherspoons and the like.

ha ha. Chomp chomp.

I reckon you need to get out of town centre and into the orcale bit and the surrounding area thats where the turtle bar was.

so how many times have you visited my motherland? :o

so how many times have you visited my motherland? :D

Once for my sins. We had no idea where we were going so it was a bit hit and miss but it wasnt a good night.

Birds: 1/10 :o

so how many times have you visited my motherland? :panic:

Once for my sins. We had no idea where we were going so it was a bit hit and miss but it wasnt a good night.

Birds: 1/10 :D

:o no bites here danny

you are full of shit though

Was watching that game; there was a moment when the camera was on Coppell and he just shrank back into the dugout, hunched up and grim-faced - you could see it was all up with him. One of football's good guys for me and I also really liked him as a player.

Take a year out and go dip your toes in a warm sea somewhere Mr Coppell.

Guest alex
The town centre is crap. I'd imagine you get the odd good bar. Wetherspoons and the like.

ha ha. Chomp chomp.

I reckon you need to get out of town centre and into the orcale bit and the surrounding area thats where the turtle bar was.

Doesn't seem worth the effort somehow.

Guest alex
Was watching that game; there was a moment when the camera was on Coppell and he just shrank back into the dugout, hunched up and grim-faced - you could see it was all up with him. One of football's good guys for me and I also really liked him as a player.

Take a year out and go dip your toes in a warm sea somewhere Mr Coppell.

Mind, he's had a bad look for years iyam.

sheffield is a great day out

My brother went to university there.

One of the worst towns I have ever had the misfortune of going on a night out in.

P!ss hole.

My brother went to university there.

One of the worst towns I have ever had the misfortune of going on a night out in.

P!ss hole.

I agree with Danny. I think it's a horrid place.