Taste the bitterness

Snake

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The UEFA is shite tbf I made the mistake of being on the direct debit scheme the last couple of times we were in it. Sh1t games against sh1t teams in a half empty ground. And it was usually freezing too.

We've definitely got some on here obsessed with Spurs though.

Tom and Stevie spring to mind.

I think it is because we are a threat it terms of fan base which is all NUFC have over most clubs.

Aye money doesn't matter does it, appeal, turnover, public interest, national interest, media interest, history, but they don't matter do they. That sentence is incredibly ironic coming from a Tottenham fan who feels threatened by us, for the same reasons you imagine we feel threatened by you.

Money? We make more profit, generate more turnover and earn the highest media revenue out side the big four.

We also have the lowest wages to turnover ratio in the league.

As for Appeal, you better consult Mr Modric on that one.

And once you're joined the 21st century and are actually paying for the "McCain Frozen Bagel" stadium you'll join the real world.

Then lets see how many you pile in.

They are the only team in the league to ''sell out every game'', have a ''twenty thousand strong'' waiting list and some how manage to have empty seats :o

HA HA HA genius.

© Stevie.

Do yourself a favour Chez, quit whilst you're behind.

You misunderstood me, i was paraphrasing Stevie's argument about scousers.

I dont seriously think you're a wanker, obviously.

The UEFA is shite tbf I made the mistake of being on the direct debit scheme the last couple of times we were in it. Sh1t games against sh1t teams in a half empty ground. And it was usually freezing too.

I think it is because we are a threat it terms of fan base which is all NUFC have over most clubs.

Aye money doesn't matter does it, appeal, turnover, public interest, national interest, media interest, history, but they don't matter do they. That sentence is incredibly ironic coming from a Tottenham fan who feels threatened by us, for the same reasons you imagine we feel threatened by you.

Money? We make more profit, generate more turnover and earn the highest media revenue out side the big four.

And once you're joined the 21st century and are actually paying for the "McCain Frozen Bagel" stadium you'll join the real world.

Then lets see how many you pile in.

But then you will lose the only thing you have left. The "higher gates" you get in your stadium.

The grey chair look is very fashionable this year in toon I take it?

They are the only team in the league to ''sell out every game'', have a ''twenty thousand strong'' waiting list and some how manage to have empty seats :o

Yes Tom, you are right. The club calls it sold out so they dont have to sell all the tickets! :D

You dont really want to get into a debate about empty seats do you?

I'm sure you're opinion is more valuable than sights I seen with my own eyes, in person :o

The only seets you will see empty are STs who haven't made it and segregation.

I'll ask you again Tom, why would the club stop selling tickets if the game wasn't sold out?

But then you will lose the only thing you have left. The "higher gates" you get in your stadium.

At the end of the day kidda, 51k for a bottom of the table clash between two shite teams which is on the telly isnt to be sniffed at.

Big words can be uttered but lets see what actually happens when you have a proper Premier League capacity stadium.

We're lucky I agree, even when we're totally shit then best ou rivals can do is be a place above us so we dont have the problems you have about being 2nd best in all respects to a club a mile down the road. So in all fairness well done to you, everyone likes to see the little guy prosper.

At the end of the day kidda, 51k for a bottom of the table clash between two shite teams which is on the telly isnt to be sniffed at.

Big words can be uttered but lets see what actually happens when you have a proper Premier League capacity stadium.

We're lucky I agree, wvwn when we're totally shit then best ou rivals can do is be a place above us so we dont have the problems you have about being 2nd best in all respects to a club a mile down the road. So in all fairness well done to you, everyone likes to see the little guy prosper.

Sad when you have to use another club as a stick TBH

Guest Stevie

Highest media revenue outside the top LAST YEAR, because you played far more Cup games than us, in terms domestic media revenue, we were featured even more than Chelsea, you were well behind because on one is interested in your club. Same with the turnover, we lose £10-£15m by not being in Europe, plus all the add ons. For 13 of the last 15 seasons our

turnover dwarfed yours, but fair play to that bald cunt I forget his name, he's made you a good business.

Whether you like or not people are more interested in NUFC than they are about Tottenham. I've said this before and I genuinely mean it from the heart, I used to look at Tottenham as a Charlton Athletic type club, with no real self esteem who knew their place, who were a comfortable mid-table club, Jol's relative success turned you in to a club full of wanks, people say to me, "they were always cunts", but hand on heart you weren't important enough to notice.

:o

True though, you shouldn't have to rely on Arsenals exploits to try and get a rise.

I'm sure you're opinion is more valuable than sights I seen with my own eyes, in person :o

I'll ask you again Tom, why would the club stop selling tickets if the game wasn't sold out?

I'm not really that arsed but I would be interested to see what patches of season ticket holders have to do other than the match.

Did they organise a fishing trip?

Guest alex

Highest media revenue outside the top LAST YEAR, because you played far more Cup games than us, in terms domestic media revenue, we were featured even more than Chelsea, you were well behind because on one is interested in your club. Same with the turnover, we lose £10-£15m by not being in Europe, plus all the add ons. For 13 of the last 15 seasons our

turnover dwarfed yours, but fair play to that bald cunt I forget his name, he's made you a good business.

Whether you like or not people are more interested in NUFC than they are about Tottenham. I've said this before and I genuinely mean it from the heart, I used to look at Tottenham as a Charlton Athletic type club, with no real self esteem who knew their place, who were a comfortable mid-table club, Jol's relative success turned you in to a club full of wanks, people say to me, "they were always cunts", but hand on heart you weren't important enough to notice.

New Chant:

"The mutual obsession society" :o

Guest Stevie

Yes Tom, you are right. The club calls it sold out so they dont have to sell all the tickets! :D

You dont really want to get into a debate about empty seats do you?

Mate you sold 26,000 tickets for a DOMESTIC MAJOR CUP SEMI FINAL, it beggars belief how you consider yourself anything other than shit fans in my view. It's not like Newcastle where the club represent the city, Tottenham don't represent London, they don't represent anything other than the shit of the South East of England so I don't know why you even attempt to defend the support of the club. Everyone knows you're shit.

:o

True though, you shouldn't have to rely on Arsenals exploits to try and get a rise.

:D

I think its the irony thats causing the amusement.

Guest Stevie

Why lie?

turnover dwarfed yours, but fair play to that bald c**t I forget his name, he's made you a good business.

I know that to be factually incorrect as you actually lose money on Uefa to the latter stages (we made 2 million on it when we got to the semis!!). We got more prize money from winning the peace cup, than the Carling cup and our league position wasnt a million miles from yours.

Nice try though Stevie.

Why lie?

Stevie, I showed Tom a link to the official site that said the game (and all of our remaining games) were sold out.

Yet he is still struggling to get his head round it.

1700 of yours at that game BTW :D

Guest Stevie

turnover dwarfed yours, but fair play to that bald c**t I forget his name, he's made you a good business.

I know that to be factually incorrect as you actually lose money on Uefa to the latter stages (we made 2 million on it when we got to the semis!!). We got more prize money from winning the peace cup, than the Carling cup and our league position wasnt a million miles from yours.

Nice try though Stevie.

Funny how we made £10m when we made the Semi's, I've said this to you before, and I'll say it again, why do you pretend to be a football fan? Explain to this board why you pretend. If you were a genuine Tottenham fan you would know the club haven't been to an European Semi Final since 1984, so why mention semi's you Adam Wyatt like dwarf ugly? You are not a football fan, never were, never have been. Fair enough Tom didn't know John Anderson, but he wasn't even born when Anderson turned out for us, you though you think your club played in a semi in the last few years, you total and utter mug, you are the biggest cunt I've seen on a message board.

Danny 0 Stevie 5 game called off due to mis-match as usual.

Edited by Stevie

1700 of yours at that game BTW :o

:D

Televised Game on a Sunday, Category A match for Spurs fans.

Sold out our full designated allocation :panic: