Taste the bitterness

Snake

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love us to win the inter-two-bob to be honest.

We have, you fucking mong.

I know I meant it to be an example of the shittest competition around... inferring that any success is better than the shite we've recently endured.

Christ I'll add subtitles for the logically challenged in future. :o

Still laughing at poor scotty. Its like when you get a really rubbish present off a relative at christmas and you try to look pleased but you just can't manage it.

You can tell he's thinking "I turned down Spurs for this?....think of the wages, think of the wages"

Still he ended up at West Ham so that was his punishment.

Still laughing at poor scotty. Its like when you get a really rubbish present off a relative at christmas and you try to look pleased but you just can't manage it.

You can tell he's thinking "I turned down Spurs for this?....think of the wages, think of the wages"

Still he ended up at West Ham so that was his punishment.

fuck me danny this is desperate stuff

go and grab yourself an snack or something if you're that starved of a bite

I remember a Martin Jol quote that said we have a million fans in England but I cant back it up with a million signitures or something

Edited by N17

These arguments have been done to death, however this one for me deserves a special mention...

We have an estimated worldwide fan base of 4mil +.

How the hell does anyone come up with this figure? Based on what?

Its some annual marketing report thats conducted.

Guest Stevie

I measure fanbase as genuine support within 20 miles of the ground, that being the case it would be:

Man Utd

Newcastle

Arsenal

Liverpool

Leeds

Aston Villa

Sunderland

Everton

Tottenham

Man City

Guest Stevie
These arguments have been done to death, however this one for me deserves a special mention...

Is that the same one that said Boro have more fans than Sunderland?

I measure fanbase as genuine support within 20 miles of the ground, that being the case it would be:

Man Utd

Newcastle

Arsenal

Liverpool

Leeds

Aston Villa

Sunderland

Everton

Tottenham

Man City

:o

wiki answers has an entry for Spurs because some sad faced, insecure, rootless, cultureless, bland wanker took the time to put an imaginary figure in.

Interestingly, no such entry exists for Newcastle.

If there is a survery, our consumer division's search engine cant find it so it was done by a very small company.

Guest Stevie
I thought you measured support by away following *cough 2300 vs 1700 cough*

Or 13000* cough v 400 (1999) cough*

Guest alex

wiki answers has an entry for Spurs because some sad faced, insecure, rootless, cultureless, bland wanker took the time to put an imaginary figure in.

If there is a survery, our consumer division's search engine cant find it so it was done by a very small company.

Funny you should bring that up as someone with the same IP address as Danny has apparently made several wikipedia entries relating to NUFC. Or so the rumour goes.

Funny you should bring that up as someone with the same IP address as Danny has apparently made several wikipedia entries relating to NUFC. Or so the rumour goes.

I can assure you it wasnt me.

Guest alex

Well, you can't actually. :o

Well, you can't actually. :o

The IP address is proof isnt it?

You sad sack of shit Danny.