Taste the bitterness

Snake

As for Appeal, you better consult Mr Modric on that one.

What about Mr Parker and Mr Duff?

I seem to recall a lot of Spurs fans particularly livid at the time that they dared to join Newcastle instead of Spurs. Particularly Parker who many of you believed had been 'promised' in exchange for Arnesen :o

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1700 of yours at that game BTW :o

:D

Televised Game on a Sunday, Category A match for Spurs fans.

Sold out our full designated allocation :panic:

Sold out the half allocation you requested. :panic:

I see Billy B is making stuff up again, as he always does when getting painted into a corner.

As for Appeal, you better consult Mr Modric on that one.

What about Mr Parker and Mr Duff?

I seem to recall a lot of Spurs fans particularly livid at the time that they dared to join Newcastle instead of Spurs. Particularly Parker who many of you believed had been 'promised' in exchange for Arnesen :o

Yep some will always chose the over inflated wages.

Glad it worked out for you anyway.

Guest Stevie

Tottenham UEFA Cup Semi Finalists - Danny B. :o If he's claiming they got to the Semi's in 2006 or 2007, I'm having us in the final in 2004.

What a total mug. I've never seen any kid get a bigger showing up. It's a basic thing anyone, even an armchair wank would know. I'll ask you again why did you tell this message board you got to the UEFA Cup Semi Final. Explain that to this board, while admitting you're a mug please.

Edited by Stevie

1700 of yours at that game BTW :o

Televised Game on a Sunday, Category A match for Spurs fans.

Sold out our full designated allocation :panic:

Sold out the half allocation you requested. :panic:

I see Billy B is making stuff up again, as he always does when getting painted into a corner.

Having a good old ''make stuff up there'' I see Danny.

:panic:

Tottenham UEFA Cup Semi Finalists - Danny B. :o If he's claiming they got to the Semi's in 2006 or 2007, I'm having us in the final in 2004.

What a total mug. I've never seen any kid get a bigger showing up. It's a basic thing anyone, even an armchair wank would know. I'll ask you again why did you tell this message board you got to the UEFA Cup Semi Final. Explain that to this board, while admitting you're a mug please.

I meant quarters as you well know Stevie. When we got knocked by Seville.

166804354v1_350x350_Front.jpg

Guest Stevie

You've said Semi's before, you've just checked, there's a big difference between Quarters and Semi's. Thank you for admitting to this great forum, you are indeed a total cunt. Good lad.

Guest Stevie

If I was on another clubs forum, and I saw a Newcastle fan who was typing embarrassing, utterly clueless bollocks about football I would tell him to do one. That is N17's prerogative today.

If I was on another clubs forum, and I saw a Newcastle fan who was typing embarrassing, utterly clueless bollocks about football I would tell him to do one. That is N17's prerogative today.

Good morning :o

I don't want to get involved in you twos flirting. I've been hoping you'd get together :D

On a side note, I want to finish 7th over Fulham, even if it were Arsenal I'd want Fulham to lose.

ok, it's seems to be a one page thread, half of which is Newcastle fans, started by a Spurs fan with Newcastle sympathies, asking if the rest of them would we're relegated or they're in europe. The consensus seems to be that they're split. Some would rather us go down, (and state that in a particular frothy manner) and some seem incredulous at the thought and would rather Fulham lose so that they can get into europe.

What's worse? that thread? or this one?

fwiw, the success of my club overrides the plight of any other.

ok, it's seems to be a one page thread, half of which is Newcastle fans, started by a Spurs fan with Newcastle sympathies, asking if the rest of them would we're relegated or they're in europe. The consensus seems to be that they're split. Some would rather us go down, (and state that in a particular frothy manner) and some seem incredulous at the thought and would rather Fulham lose so that they can get into europe.

If those dirty south London bstards were in your position I would be Fulham all the way!

If those dirty south London bstards were in your position I would be Fulham all the way!

I thought Arsenal were your rivals, it's hard to keep up... what with all your derbies. :o

Who started the thread?

Obsessed.

..says the guy who spends his life in the Newcastle United forum... :o

Defending Spurs from the thousands of lies and mistruths that are posted about my club every day by obsessed Newcastle fans.

I thought Arsenal were your rivals, it's hard to keep up... what with all your derbies. :o

Its Arsenal hes talking about you mug.

Arsenal's a Norf Lahndan team though innit?

maybe he should take another run at his post then... not particularly clear now is it?

Who started the thread?

Obsessed.

Defending Spurs from the thousands of lies and mistruths that are posted about my club every day by obsessed Newcastle fans.

fuck off man, you're not the right person to speak about being obsessed

Who started the thread?

Obsessed.

Seriously though, since most of us are adults, why do you post on here?

maybe he should take another run at his post then... not particularly clear now is it?

Originated in Woolwich. The nomads have moved around more than Freddie Eastwoods family.

We give them stick because they come from a place in South London called "Woolwich Arsenal" Hence the name Arsenal.

Dirty wankers

Good morning :o

I don't want to get involved in you twos flirting. I've been hoping you'd get together :D

On a side note, I want to finish 7th over Fulham, even if it were Arsenal I'd want Fulham to lose.

Nice to see some of your fans ARE more concerned about your own team's predicament rather than that of another club....