Taste the bitterness

Snake

trust me danny, the instant you fuck off this board will stop caring what spurs do

did we ever care ?

care is perhaps the wrong word

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye look at all those "god i hope spurs go down, even if we dont do anything this season" threads

wait

no

there aren't any, they are all transfer stories, match threads v us or posts regarding players you've signed off us

Danny is actually right though in a way, some of our fans do seem to have a hard on for Spurs, not sure why like as I'm not arsed by them either way.

Guest alex
Danny is actually right though in a way, some of our fans do seem to have a hard on for Spurs, not sure why like as I'm not arsed by them either way.

Aye, obviously very ironic him making that point mind :D:o

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...purs&st=225

(Search results limited to first 1000) :o

wow - look he can even use a search facility !

obsession1.jpg

he puts as his 3337th post in just under a year (not including his alts for his brief hiatus) on a board for a team he supposedly doesn't give a shit about

Aye, obviously very ironic him making that point mind :D:o

Aye it is mind. :panic:

The only team i would even consider wanting to go down in exchange for no European football is Sunderland. Our rivals. And even then I think I would still choose to play in Europe. To say that about a club 300 miles away is ridiculous!!! I think they are still huffed at us beating them even though we are having our worst season in my living memory :o

The UEFA is shite tbf I made the mistake of being on the direct debit scheme the last couple of times we were in it. Shit games against shit teams in a half empty ground. And it was usually freezing too.

We've definitely got some on here obsessed with Spurs though.

I dont visit any Spurs forums, it would be fair to say I dont give a fuck about them. They're just another average prem team. They dont come into my footballing thoughts unless we're about to play them. Pretty irrelevant to me. So, I had a quick glance at that link and am pretty shocked by the posts. People would actually want us relegated over getting their own team into Europe? Bizarre, really is. As Bizarre as anyone posting regularly on another teams board. Why do they even give a fuck what we do? Can't get my head around it.

People would actually want us relegated over getting their own team into Europe? Bizarre, really is. As Bizarre as anyone posting regularly on another teams board. Why do they even give a fuck what we do? Can't get my head around it.

nowt better to do perhaps ??

The UEFA is shite tbf I made the mistake of being on the direct debit scheme the last couple of times we were in it. Sh1t games against sh1t teams in a half empty ground. And it was usually freezing too.

Tom and Stevie spring to mind.

I think it is because we are a threat it terms of fan base which is all NUFC have over most clubs.

Guest Stevie
The UEFA is shite tbf I made the mistake of being on the direct debit scheme the last couple of times we were in it. Sh1t games against sh1t teams in a half empty ground. And it was usually freezing too.

I think it is because we are a threat it terms of fan base which is all NUFC have over most clubs.

Aye money doesn't matter does it, appeal, turnover, public interest, national interest, media interest, history, but they don't matter do they. That sentence is incredibly ironic coming from a Tottenham fan who feels threatened by us, for the same reasons you imagine we feel threatened by you.

I have no obsession about Spurs I posted on the rivals site of thfc, saying David Pleat was probably a kiddy fiddler, which I think he probably is and that's why I got banned. He looks like Maurice Day out of the viz, hardly obsession. If you weren't here I wouldn't even comment about Tottenham, just that they are mugs who I don't have a spor of respect for, in any facet of the club.

Aye money doesn't matter does it, appeal, turnover, public interest, national interest, media interest, history, but they don't matter do they. That sentence is incredibly ironic coming from a Tottenham fan who feels threatened by us, for the same reasons you imagine we feel threatened by you.

Money? We make more profit, generate more turnover and earn the highest media revenue out side the big four.

We also have the lowest wages to turnover ratio in the league.

As for Appeal, you better consult Mr Modric on that one.

Edited by Danny B

Money? We make more profit, generate more turnover and earn the highest media revenue out side the big four.

We also have the lowest wages to turnover ratio in the league.

As for Appeal, you better consult Mr Modric on that one.

That may well be true danny but you are, on the whole, a bunch of wankers and i'm sure you'd agree thats pretty hard to argue against.