Downloading Music

ToonKev

How does everyone on here get there music, i have noitced that i tunes have raised some of there songs to 99p :o

Was wondering if anyone does it illegal cause everyone i have asked says they download illegal

erm . . . most of the bands I like are obscure so if I want their album I have to buy them! If im in the house I just use spotify (google it).

Id imagine a lot of people on here download their music but I would hope if they liked it they would invest in the proper version

On the whole I "acquire" my music but if I'm after just single tracks rather than whole albums, I'll download straight onto my iPhone from the iTunes app, for 79p its not worth the hassle of finding a link and then syncing it to my iPhone.

I use Spotify most of the time now, but I'll occasionally buy the album.

I used to use Limewire to download music but then stopped doing it last summer. Don't really know why.

I used to use Limewire to download music but then stopped doing it last summer. Don't really know why.

I must admit I have downloaded a lot of albums in my time, I have also spent literally thousands on music as well however (not that this really makes up for it or anything but its better then these 16 year olds who laugh at the idea of paying for music). I have wild plans to buy some of the albums that I have downloaded and actually liked in the future when I have enough cash to be buying cds again!

I must admit I have downloaded a lot of albums in my time, I have also spent literally thousands on music as well however (not that this really makes up for it or anything but its better then these 16 year olds who laugh at the idea of paying for music). I have wild plans to buy some of the albums that I have downloaded and actually liked in the future when I have enough cash to be buying cds again!

I'm certainly not one of them :o

As you say, I do spend quite a bit on albums aswell, especially since I've stop downloading them.

As you say, I do spend quite a bit on albums aswell, especially since I've stop downloading them.

Heh sorry if that came accross as if I was accusing you or anything, I'm thinking along the lines of my younger brother and his friends who download several gigabytes a day in music/films etc

Heh sorry if that came accross as if I was accusing you or anything, I'm thinking along the lines of my younger brother and his friends who download several gigabytes a day in music/films etc

Nah, its alright, mate. I didn't take it that way. :D

I used to download quite a bit like, but never that much.

I used to spend a small fortune on dvd's and cd's.

I now get them by other means. If it's obscure, I'll buy a cd at a gig, or over itunes. Movies I stopped buying unless it's at a great price(I picked up One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest for 4quid recently). Or else the file is too big for me to be arsed to download.

I use emusic to download some albums off. I pay £6 a month for 40 songs and got 50 free when I signed up. It's a canny way of getting very cheap albums but still giving something to artists.

Mind you it's all independent labels on there so it depends on your tastes.

• 1 year later...

If you want to download them just google the album name and put .rar mediafire rapidshare on the end of it.

I buy 90% of my music like, I like having a physical copy of albums, canny sad but I prefer it. :D

I download most of my music for free then buy a copy if I really really like something

Have like 23k songs on my ipod, but my external hard drive has gone busto so I hope I haven't lost it all

need to take it to a professional to see if it can be retrieved

On the whole I "acquire" my music but if I'm after just single tracks rather than whole albums, I'll download straight onto my iPhone from the iTunes app, for 79p its not worth the hassle of finding a link and then syncing it to my iPhone.

Is there no app for downloading torrents on iphone?