PAOK the greek toon!

Didn't we have a mini riot on here a few years back between fans on PAOK and another Greek team? Hilarious as fuck IIRC.

Guest alex
Didn't we have a mini riot on here a few years back between fans on PAOK and another Greek team? Hilarious as fuck IIRC.

Aye :D

I remember they stole some of our fan's flags and posted a picture of themselves with the flag (purposely) upside down, as a show of dis-respect.

Paok are from Thessaloniki in North East Greece, I used to live near there and they are my favourite Greek team because of the black and white striped kit.

They are also the "fourth" team in Greece... Generally the Greek table has the same top three in Olympiakos, Panathinaikos and AEK (all teams in Athens) followed by PAOK.

Edited by AmericanMag

Aye :D

Didn't think it was PAOK... Thought it was Fenerbahce when we tried to sign Anelka and Olmypiakos when we played them in the UEFA Cup! Was funny nonetheless, especially since we beat Olympiakos 7-1 on aggregate... Someone find the compilation! :o

EDIT: That was the comp I was thinking of, top class!

Edited by Besty

That Kluivert fanboy made a compilation. Possibly the only decent thing he did on here.

http://video75.com/vd.php?i=klrna&hellas-hell

Edit:

That wasn't the one I was thinking of. There was a one that had posts from here at the beginning of it.

Watching that video is a little bit depressing. Seeing all the pace, and players that are capable of passing the ball. What we would give for a team with pace like that right now.