Cheap and cheerful striker for next term.

Park Life

Fucking dirty bastard Beckford should have been sent off last night. Shocker of an elbow on the 'keeper. 'Keeper did give him one first like but the elbow could have broke the fucker's neck.

Sign him. :D

Fucking dirty bastard Beckford should have been sent off last night. Shocker of an elbow on the 'keeper. 'Keeper did give him one first like but the elbow could have broke the fucker's neck.

was that not from a previous game? :D

was that not from a previous game? :o

Might have been I just half-watched the second half in the pub over the road :D

good eyesight :o

good eyesight :o

They must have shown it post-match or something as I'd not seen it before. No sound and I know fuck all about football in that division.

Was in town and there were a few Leeds fans crying into their pints at full-time :o

Boyd?, lol.

Emnes looked good on Monday night.

Emnes has got a lot of good things about him that could be built on by AS.

Finishing isn't one of them.

I could be tempted by Boyd, depending on what sort of style we're going to play.

The striker from Wolves - don't know his name.

The Scottish lad at Cardiff - don't know his name.

The young guy at Reading that played the other night, no 20, don't know his name.

God I feel like I'm Dennis Wise scouting for da toon!

The young guy at Reading that played the other night, no 20, don't know his name.

That's your 100k a month sorted. Take a break from all this scouting Wisey!! :D

Tuncay is good player we could do worse than picking him up on the cheap

<insert wonderkids from fm09>

saivet :P

Obertan. :razz:

Sorry but I read that as ObaTime!

And then that little break beats riff went off.

Are you sure he was #20?

Perhaps you meant #24 ie Shane Long? If so, he's shit. One of the worst players I've seen up front for Reading, and I've seen some shocking players up front for Reading.

Wolves guy is Ebanks-Blake I assume, yeah he'd be a good buy but wouldn't leave wolves for us, if he was available I'd reckon he'd have better options, same with Kightly. The Scot is Ross McCormack who would join but you never know whether these guys can make the step up but might be worth the risk. And yes if you meant Shane Long he is by and large atrocious.

Wolves guy is Ebanks-Blake I assume, yeah he'd be a good buy but wouldn't leave wolves for us, if he was available I'd reckon he'd have better options, same with Kightly. The Scot is Ross McCormack who would join but you never know whether these guys can make the step up but might be worth the risk. And yes if you meant Shane Long he is by and large atrocious.

Like the look of Blake.

Like the look of Blake.

Robbie?

:razz: