What's the chances of it all kicking off Sunday PM?

Jay Jay Sea

It's been a while since the toon witnessed any major kicks offs but if we go down on Sunday, can you see it happening and if so, to what extent? Personally I see it happening, bars in Newcastle kicking off, shop windows going out, some skirmishes here and there but to what extent I'm not sure. Likely to be the 'youngsters' with some older heads scattered about for good measure. I think the town might not be the best place to be drinking (or shopping for that matter) if we are relegated. I could be wrong here but I don't recall too much k-o in the past with teams being relegated but I just can't help but feel 'we' are a different beast all together......and the 'high' for some will be to go out in a massive blaze of shit.

Good job we're not at home like.

You're right chap but I think that there's going to be a few thousand more packed into the bars and not St James' and it'll go off.....then we'll have the old Chelsea brigade passing through the Central Station no doubt....and never the twain shall meet........and then there will be the ones that turn on their own.......and to make matters worse.......it a bank holiday weekend......dark weekend ahead all round.....

the bank holiday definitely makes it worse like, drinking Saturday then all day Sunday for the game. It looked a bit ropy in the bigg Market on Saturday after the game so duck knows what this week will be like.

the bank holiday definitely makes it worse like, drinking Saturday then all day Sunday for the game. It looked a bit ropy in the bigg Market on Saturday after the game so duck knows what this week will be like.

Aye there was a canny police presence around as I made my way to the curry house... mostly doing fuck all like.

I hope to god there's no hassle but remember all too well what the dickheads were like in '96 although thankfully I wasn't there.

What does stick in my memory is what happened following the play-off defeat in 1990 - there was hell on.

From what I recall of the West Ham match back in May 1989 (the last time we were relegated) there wasn't much bother. Sure a few people burned their scarves / tops / season tickets in the 'scoreboard' and there were constant chants of 'sack the board' but there was no violence or bother as I can remember.

Or have I blocked all that from my memory? <_<

I hope to god there's no hassle but remember all too well what the dickheads were like in '96 although thankfully I wasn't there.

What does stick in my memory is what happened following the play-off defeat in 1990 - there was hell on.

From what I recall of the West Ham match back in May 1989 (the last time we were relegated) there wasn't much bother. Sure a few people burned their scarves / tops / season tickets in the 'scoreboard' and there were constant chants of 'sack the board' but there was no violence or bother as I can remember.

Or have I blocked all that from my memory? <_<

I remember being in the 'corner' (at the front) when Gates stuck the ball in the net.....i was about 14.....and some fans ran onto the pitch (NUFC that is) and ran, i guess, as far as the half way line and then retreated, saving themselves for the kick off that ensued outside of the ground at full-time, in town and down at the Central Station. Mid-week if I recall which I supposed softened the blow from those wanting to do an all day sesh but couldn't because of work. Still didn't stop some mind.

Or have I blocked all that from my memory? :(

I remember being in the 'corner' (at the front) when Gates stuck the ball in the net.....i was about 14.....and some fans ran onto the pitch (NUFC that is) and ran, i guess, as far as the half way line and then retreated, saving themselves for the kick off that ensued outside of the ground at full-time, in town and down at the Central Station. Mid-week if I recall which I supposed softened the blow from those wanting to do an all day sesh but couldn't because of work. Still didn't stop some mind.

Aye some got on the pitch when Gates scored but the full on pitch invasion happened when that cunt Gabbiadini scored the second late on. Christ knows what they thought they'd achieve. Don't remember much after that, my Dad had us out of the ground quicker than Ronaldo hitting the deck as he'd remembered where he'd parked the car (next to the Strawberry!) <_<

Posting off your iPhone? <_<

Posting off your iPhone? :(

<_<

0000.jpg

Posting off your iPhone? ;)

Yep ;)