Nufc appeal Seb's red card

paddy

I didn't say that I thought that was why we could go down. But factually speaking it could be why we go down.

I know we've been shit over the whole season, I've seen every fucking dross minute of our premier league season and don't need anyone to point it out to me. We fully deserve to be relegated, but fuck do I hope that we're not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
I didn't say that I thought that was why we could go down. But factually speaking it could be why we go down.

I know we've been shit over the whole season, I've seen every fucking dross minute of our premier league season and don't need anyone to point it out to me. We fully deserve to be relegated, but fuck do I hope that we're not.

It was more of a general comment from me btw, not aimed at you or anyone in particular.

If and when we go down, we'll be a case study on how to get relegated. Just about everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong this season. In a just and reasonable world Nuremberg style trials would be held and the guilty men would be pilloried and strung up from lamp posts by their knackers as a warning to future owners.

As it is they'll all trouser their cash and head off for a nice holiday in Barbados to get over their upsetting experience. The poor things, they probably even feel hard done by and misunderstood. Bastards, every one of them - Ashley, Llambias, Wise, the other directors whoever they are, Kinnear, Hughton, Wise, Vitere, most of the couldn't-care-less players - useless, incompetent, bumbling, fumbling, buffoon, know-nowt, clueless, naive, lazy, cowardly, overpaid, greedy, talentless bunch of absolute TOSSERS.

Most of them will shortly cart their wheelbarrows full of cash out of town as fast as they can go and they won't give us a second thought. The only comfort in all of this is that Ashley will lose a truck load of money, but in the end we'll end up paying for it and I dread to think what he's going to do next. He's like a biblical plague in a toon shirt sent to punish us for worshipping false idols. Except I'd rather have a swarm of flies, at least it'd be over quicker.

easy argument "one decision does not make a season"

that and government/legal bodies are always reluctant to interfere with sports that have there own governing bodies to deal with things like this

so basically don't kid yourself no one is coming to our magical rescue, we must do the business on sunday

The Right Result

easy argument "one decision does not make a season"

that and government/legal bodies are always reluctant to interfere with sports that have there own governing bodies to deal with things like this

so basically don't kid yourself no one is coming to our magical rescue, we must do the business on sunday

The Right Result

makes you sick doesn't it?

that old cliché that decisions "even themselves out over a season" what a load of balls

that said he should have to field a resonable strength team IMO it shows a big flaw in the league system when there is a game as important as this to 3 clubs and so many many people and the opposition could just field some kids, no first teamers jut to save them for another competition when us and the mackems (who are in a similar position to hull with chelsea playing in the fa cup final soon) have had to play man u at their devastating best and earn what little we got from them

Isn´t there a rule that clubs have to field their strongest possible team for PL games?

that said he should have to field a resonable strength team IMO it shows a big flaw in the league system when there is a game as important as this to 3 clubs and so many many people and the opposition could just field some kids, no first teamers jut to save them for another competition when us and the mackems (who are in a similar position to hull with chelsea playing in the fa cup final soon) have had to play man u at their devastating best and earn what little we got from them

Isn´t there a rule that clubs have to field their strongest possible team for PL games?

its a very thin rule, nothing that could possibly be enforced

Guest alex

Nah, I think it's 'full strength side' or whatever. As I said before it's ambiguous enough so that it's unenforceable. If you need any evidence of that (I think) the FA and League Cups have the same rule.