Phil Brown

Kid Dynamite

I know this might sound stupid but does no one else think Phil Brown singing on the pitch and giving it large with the chairman :lol: piss you off. For some reason it proper boils my piss, not because we were relegated but because he is celebrating like his team acutually won the game the cunt has not won for as long as we have not won and is acting like they won the league twats.

i might just be drunk, but he is a mackem fucking wank stain having a little bit of sex weee cos we lost, and getting out the kareoke saying look at me im a cunt, called phil brown with a bastard perma tan, mackem wanker.!!!

Piss you off?

aye he pisses me off no end the fucker, i would love to de tan him, and see him without the false tan, then he would lose all his shitty powers of I AM PHIL BROWN SUPER MACKEM MANAGER OF SUNDERLAND OOOPS I MEAN HULL AND FUTURE ENGLAND MAMAGER AND BOLLOCK MY TEAM ON PITCH TO SHOW IM ROCK HARD. CUNT!!!

Guest Stevie

I got in at 1130 sky plussed everything motd fuckin sky seen everything everyfuckinthing in the last 2 hours, and Im telling you this now, I WOULD never issue a death threat to anyone, am not muslim, but I mean this, that man deserves a hiding, it's not big or clever someone late 20s early 30s sayin that like me, but that man at some point till he dies deserves a clip, even if its a social club bog when hes 63 I hope he suffers. I hate that bastard.

Can anyone honestly see them staying up next year? There's no way they'll have the sort of start to the season that they did this time around, and that was the only thing that allowed them to stay up. They'll play atrocious football, slog their way through the season then ultimately be relegated - I'm most certainly not jealous of the season that they face next year.

Edited by OzToonFan

They only have one prem-worthy player in Geovanni, and I doubt he'll stay there.

Would love nothing more than to pass them on the way down.

Jimmy B tbh.