The next time we play Villa

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

I think we have a score to settle with them, I really do, their fans are fucking arseholes, I was in with them and every myth peddled about Newcastle was being spouted all around me, and every stereotype about brummies fulfilled. If we relegated anyone I would seriously hope we wouldn't be so small time to make flags about a non rival team. Fucking what a set of wanks.

From now on I will take extra satisfaction in doing these small time wanks, they are nothing, they are nothing to me and most toon fans, but the sheer delight they took in our relegation will live long in the memory, the toon fans who were there were dignified and showed more class than what most supports would, but despite the pain of relegation, my pride in being geordie was magnified 10 fold in seeing the difference between us and them.

Look at this... 27 pages of posts about their pre match delight in relegating us, it could be possible they are the most small time club in England. http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...c&start=345

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Nice one-does that mean you'll be luring some West Midlands nonce onto the forum for us all to endure ala Douggy B? Can't wait tbh.

To be honest, once every 250 posts Douggy can say something interesting or funny, but I don't think you'll find a brummie like that. So nah pal.

edit Hold on so I'm to blame for luring him here?

Edited by Stevie

Agree about their fans. They were shite on sunday.

I saw a post on 606 before saying our fans were silent all game, or something along those lines, yet we were singing throughout the match, whereas I can only remember the villa fans singing after the FT whistle.

Edited by Blackas

Nice one-does that mean you'll be luring some West Midlands nonce onto the forum for us all to endure ala Douggy B? Can't wait tbh.

To be honest, once every 250 posts Douggy can say something interesting or funny, but I don't think you'll find a brummie like that. So nah pal.

I always thought so aye-perhaps I'm wrong. You were definitely the reason he stopped here, like which is an equally grave indictment.

Either way though, we already know you hate Villa fans anyway. And Tottenham. And Liverpool. Fortunately we don't have to play them next term; everyone can applaud us for being a massive club with bigger average attendances. Bliss.

Guest Stevie
Agree about their fans. They were shite yesterday.

I saw a post on 606 before saying our fans were silent all game, or something along those lines, yet we were singing throughout the match, whereas I can only remember the villa fans singing after the FT whistle.

They have a lot less about them than fans of Everton or Tottenham, and that truly is saying something. Just their attitude towards us on Sunday, and how absolutely thrilled they were at relegating us was truly staggering, I won't forget it. They go in my box of nothingness supports who I have a genuine grievance with along with Midlands rivals, Wolves and Stoke.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie

I always thought so aye-perhaps I'm wrong. You were definitely the reason he stopped here, like which is an equally grave indictment.

Either way though, we already know you hate Villa fans anyway. And Tottenham. And Liverpool. Fortunately we don't have to play them next term; everyone can applaud us for being a massive club with bigger average attendances. Bliss.

I think you need to clarify that to be honest. How the fuck am I to blame for that nobhead signing up on here?

I think you need to clarify that to be honest. How the fuck am I to blame for that nobhead signing up on here?

Thought you'd clashed with him on a Spurs board previously tbh.

Guest Stevie

Nope. See I'm not one of these who go on other teams boards to wind them up, I don't go attacking other fans and clubs to them. I think a lot of clubs are in cities full of arseholes but I'm not bothered about them, I'm only bothered about NUFC, and only make reference to these clubs when there's a connection with us.

As we were driving away from the ground, the abuse and fans lined up to have a go at us was even worse than at the SoS. We even got egged a couple of times...I'm still in utter confusion as to why they cared so much. Honestly, if Villa had come to St James and gotten relegated, I couldn't have cared less.

Very strange.

I don't think there's anything particularly bad about Villa fans, it's been well documented that other clubs love to see us fail now. I was in a pub that was only about 10% Villa fans probably and all of the fuckers were singing cheerio and and cheered at the final whistle.

Nope. See I'm not one of these who go on other teams boards to wind them up, I don't go attacking other fans and clubs to them. I think a lot of clubs are in cities full of arseholes but I'm not bothered about them, I'm only bothered about NUFC, and only make reference to these clubs when there's a connection with us.

I don't go on other clubs boards full stop tbh.

Guest Stevie

Well do you want a medal?

Guest Stevie
As we were driving away from the ground, the abuse and fans lined up to have a go at us was even worse than at the SoS. We even got egged a couple of times...I'm still in utter confusion as to why they cared so much. Honestly, if Villa had come to St James and gotten relegated, I couldn't have cared less.

Very strange.

Sums them up. The episode will not be forgotten by many that were there. We all know the reasons behind it, and they'll feel the same in the future when we can justifiably look down our noses at them again.

Nah, just a few days off from you telling us which clubs we should hate/whose fans are shite. Just seems a bit pathetic now we're in the Championship.

Guest Stevie

Nah, just a few days off from you telling us which clubs we should hate/whose fans are shite. Just seems a bit pathetic now we're in the Championship.

I'm just saying what a bunch of utter twats they were, in fact some of the most cuntish people I've ever seen, and I mean that, you weren't there so don't contribute, straight away two other people who were there giving their accounts of what a set of arseholes they were. My point is people who were there won't forget them, and as they sung we'll meet again, and we'll also see what happens.

I think we have a score to settle with them, I really do, their fans are fucking arseholes, I was in with them and every myth peddled about Newcastle was being spouted all around me, and every stereotype about brummies fulfilled. If we relegated anyone I would seriously hope we wouldn't be so small time to make flags about a non rival team. Fucking what a set of wanks.

From now on I will take extra satisfaction in doing these small time wanks, they are nothing, they are nothing to me and most toon fans, but the sheer delight they took in our relegation will live long in the memory, the toon fans who were there were dignified and showed more class than what most supports would, but despite the pain of relegation, my pride in being geordie was magnified 10 fold in seeing the difference between us and them.

Look at this... 27 pages of posts about their pre match delight in relegating us, it could be possible they are the most small time club in England. http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...c&start=345

Fire at will my dear. Scatter the bastards!!

The amount of vitriol slung at us has been pretty sobering like - I reckon i would be a tad disappointed if some of the bigger clubs went down or at least ambivalent - like leeds we had some cracking games against those lot, plenty of passion and they are a bit of a miss - but dear me its been a bit ott from alleged fans of clubs who hold no rivalry particularly with us

I agree with Stevie, the Villa fans banners and perverse delight in our relegation left a nasty taste. It'll be 'interesting' next time they're up here again.

Edited by X-I-S-C-O