Llambias to speak to SSN

smoggeordie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just seen that, has to be good news surely and how smart if Millie thingy on SSN looking today :wub:

"We worked hard to secure Alan Shearer as the next manager of Newcastle United Football Club but get it right up yous.....hes back!!!! Its Joe Kinnear..."

Transcript required for those at work please. If this is an "unfortunately we've been unable to reach an agreement with Alan, so Joe is on his way" interview, there'll be trouble.

Only Dekker?

Surely if an agreement had been met, they'd present a united front ?

(scuse the pun)

I'm hoping it's good news and this is a sensible use of the much maligned Lambias to deliver some good PR. Having said that, if talks have broken down then it would also be his job to deliver the news, and he'd probably want to do it sharpish before the other side gets to tell their story.

Who knows eh.

I imagine it's either:

"talks are on-going blah blah blah"

or

"sorry lads, we just can't meet his demands"

I imagine it's either:

or

I reckon this, saying things like there has been progress and because it's such a big thing they're making sure that they've got all the points hammered out now...

We won't hear anything until Monday I reckon.

I imagine it's either:

or

"because he wanted to sign Lampard, Beckham and Henry"

"Alan Shearer as head of a consortium with 6 others has offered to buy the club for £1 and will let us get out of town without fucking us up. We felt it was an offer we could not refuse and we wish the Mag*nificent 7 all the best at NUFC"

:wub:

*pun intended

Surely Shearer would be there if this was an announcement about him staying?

Unfortunately this regime has left me one very pessimistic motherf*cker regarding the club. I'm sure this is going to be a "we couldn't reach an agreement" speech...

Guest Stevie

The SSN people said after the break we'll have more on Alan Shearer's situation at Newcarsel, difference between that and wank glasses coming out and making a statement. Sky man they say anything to get cunts watching.

The SSN people said after the break we'll have more on Alan Shearer's situation at Newcarsel, difference between that and wank glasses coming out and making a statement. Sky man they say anything to get cunts watching.

Aye, they do have previous

I know I've said there'll be no big announcement, just a " talks are on-going"... but I can't squash this optimism inside me. :wub:

I know I've said there'll be no big announcement, just a " talks are on-going"... but I can't squash this optimism inside me. :lol:

Don't worry mate, the board are more than enough to squash most people's optimism one way or the other. :wub:

Aye, they do have previous

I bet, I just wasted an hour in an hour's time hoping for dickhead to come on.

Edited by Attain

David Craig: "Don't expect a decision today"

"Club are working on financial matters behind the managerial deal"

"perhaps an announcement after the weekend"