Ashley has outdone himself

Snake

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me - nobody is under any illusions B)

That's quite interesting - when we went down in '96 we all thought we'd win the league and have a great laugh winning lots of games. We never thought we'd go down another division. Championship footy needs players to play as a team more than individual skill, that was the mistake we made. It's time to get lots of grafters into your squad, especially midfield and Joey doesn't count :)

That's quite interesting - when we went down in '96 we all thought we'd win the league and have a great laugh winning lots of games. We never thought we'd go down another division. Championship footy needs players to play as a team more than individual skill, that was the mistake we made. It's time to get lots of grafters into your squad, especially midfield and Joey doesn't count :)

Like Tom says, the majority of us are scared shitless that we're going disappear because of shenanigans off the pitch. We need to resolve ownership asap, then manager, then players, then performances will follow.

I reckon we do need a grafter or two, but I maintain that we can build a foundation upon good football. West Brom were promoted by playing good attacking football, they just failed to realise the difference in the defences up in the top flight. it's all well and good dancing pretty patterns but unless you can put the ball in the net you'll never see owt but disappointment.

Any sensible NUFC fan realises that existing this time next season isn't a given with Assley running the show (or indeed to whomever he may manage to pawn us off too) - frankly it's much less of an effort to destroy the club entirely from where we are now, than it was for him to get us relegated from where we were when he bought us.

Never mind winning the Championship, or even been relegated from the Championship. :D

Edited by Fop

We have a fair chance of getting back up within 2 years if someone who isn't fat and mad takes over.

The chances of NUFC being ran by someone that isn't fat and mad are about 1,000,000,000,000 to 1 though. B)