Pre-Season

Put it this way Bradford took 3k for a league game, it's a derby and they are really close.

I doubt 5k will be up for Hudd on a tuesday night.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I know we played Yeading in a pre season friendly at home, but that was a favour, what favours do we owe Leeds. A mickey mouse club from Yorkshire, who are no real attraction from the division below. They are a rugby town club who have never averaged over 40,000 in their existance. Just shows how desperate our situation is that we arrange friendlies on June the fuckin 17th against lower league sides at home. Oh dear. I mean why invite Leeds? They might bring 3,000 for a visit to a far bigger club fair enough, it's a taste of the big time even for the stadium which they haven't had for 5 years, but Leeds? Arsehole fans etc, why ask Leeds, why not fuckin Norwich? I reckon we'll have 5,000+ Darlo and Hudds as long as we get taken over and signings are made.

Doubt we'd take 5k to Hudds like, maybe 3k. Didn't we take 2k to Hull in Pre Season?

What to watch the Under 19s? It wasn't even that, Danquah came on and he was 15 at the time, plus that was midweek live on telly.

Wasn't that long ago we took 6,000 to Reading for a friendly. I think if everything between now and then is positive we could take a lot.

I know we played Yeading in a pre season friendly at home, but that was a favour, what favours do we owe Leeds. A mickey mouse club from Yorkshire, who are no real attraction from the division below. They are a rugby town club who have never averaged over 40,000 in their existance. Just shows how desperate our situation is that we arrange friendlies on June the fuckin 17th against lower league sides at home. Oh dear. I mean why invite Leeds? They might bring 3,000 for a visit to a far bigger club fair enough, it's a taste of the big time even for the stadium which they haven't had for 5 years, but Leeds? Arsehole fans etc, why ask Leeds, why not fuckin Norwich? I reckon we'll have 5,000+ Darlo and Hudds as long as we get taken over and signings are made.

Doubt we'd take 5k to Hudds like, maybe 3k. Didn't we take 2k to Hull in Pre Season?

What to watch the Under 19s? It wasn't even that, Danquah came on and he was 15 at the time, plus that was midweek live on telly.

Wasn't that long ago we took 6,000 to Reading for a friendly. I think if everything between now and then is positive we could take a lot.

That's the biggest "if" i've ever seen :scratchchin:

Christ.

Reading that Leeds forum for a bit - especially that thread - reminds me what bitter deluded wankers they are.

Set of pricks. :scratchchin:

Huddersfield Ticket Information - I imagine the same will apply to away fans.

NEWCASTLE UNITED FRIENDLY TICKET INFO

Admission prices for Town's pre-season friendly against Newcastle United at the Galpharm Stadium on Tuesday 21st July, kick-off 7.45pm, have now been confirmed.

Fans will pay at the turnstiles for unreserved seating in all areas with prices set at £15 for adults, £10 for seniors and full-time students and £5 for under-16s.

Wheelchair disabled admission is priced at £10 with a carer free of charge, whereas ambulant disabled are priced at £15 with a free carer. Please note that ambulant disabled must purchase a ticket from the Ticket Office and cannot pay at the turnstiles.

Please note that the Fantastic Family Stand will be closed for this fixture and that the Pink Link Stand is NOT available to home supporters. As such, the Club is advising families to sit in the North end of the Antich or Direct Golf UK Stand, with vocal supporters situating themselves to the south of the ground.

Fwiw Leeds is a crackin night out. Shame there won't be many people worth while at the time. Uni's will be out so the blart won't be as good, but regardless it's a top night out. Decent curry houses too. Stadium is kinda near the city centre, but in an industrial park devoid of character.

the locals are cocky twats for the most part btw

F**k me what is it they put in the air in Geordieland that makes you all so deluded?

The big club quotes you hear from your lot are cracking.

Newcastle United

From a small town in Scotland

Can also be referred to as 'Deluded f*ckwits', 'Barcodes', 'Mags', 'Cartoon Army' or 'Geordies'

See Delusioned

Can usually be summed up in one question;

'Have you ever seen a Geordie lift a cup?'

Or a song/chant;

'This is what it's like to be a Geordie, This is what it's like to be small.. This is what it's like when your team wins nothing at all Nothing at all Nothing at all...'

I'm sure the press will w*nk themselves into a frenzy next year when the greatest fans in the world all turn out in their new replica shirts.

5memt.jpg

:scratchchin::razz::razz:

Greatest fans in the world my f*kin a*se. Sit back and watch on and we will show you how its done.

F**k me what is it they put in the air in Geordieland that makes you all so deluded?

Newcastle United

Can also be referred to as 'Deluded f*ckwits', 'Barcodes', 'Mags', 'Cartoon Army' or 'Geordies'

See Delusioned

Or a song/chant;

'This is what it's like to be a Geordie, This is what it's like to be small.. This is what it's like when your team wins nothing at all Nothing at all Nothing at all...'

I'm sure the press will w*nk themselves into a frenzy next year when the greatest fans in the world all turn out in their new replica shirts.

5memt.jpg

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Greatest fans in the world my f*kin a*se. Sit back and watch on and we will show you how its done.

From a small town in Scotland - How poor is your Geography? We're a medium sized city in England.

'Have you ever seen a Geordie lift a cup?' - Yes, i've seen Alan Shearer win the league, as well as Michael Carrick.

Or a song/chant;

'This is what it's like to be a Geordie, This is what it's like to be small.. This is what it's like when your team wins nothing at all Nothing at all Nothing at all...' - Has anybody actually sang this or is it your lyrical genius?

I'm sure the press will w*nk themselves into a frenzy next year when the greatest fans in the world all turn out in their new replica shirts. - They probably will do. Big clubs get media attention - FACT. That's why Leeds get none.

FE1245BC-CE1F-5182-D964E2AB31310027.jpg

Newcastle_Fans.jpg

newcastle-fans-image-2-866953860.jpg

Go on then - show us how it is done....

Newcastle United

See Delusioned

Or a song/chant;

5memt.jpg

You are a twat.

Newcastle United

See Delusioned

Or a song/chant;

5memt.jpg

From a small town in Scotland - How poor is your Geography? We're a medium sized city in England.

And history. :icon_lol:

Edited by 1892

You are like a broken record, attendances are not the be all and end all. You didn't manage to fill it last season and its going to be really really interesting to see if your still getting 49,000 turn up to watch Cardiff on a tuesday night.

Newcastle is not a far bigger club than Leeds, they are more or less equal. They have won I think 9 trophies to your 12. Your stadium capacity is the only real thing you have to gloat about and you do, every frikkin post you can. See is you can think of something else apart from attendance

You are like a broken record, attendances are not the be all and end all. You didn't manage to fill it last season and its going to be really really interesting to see if your still getting 49,000 turn up to watch Cardiff on a tuesday night.

Newcastle is not a far bigger club than Leeds, they are more or less equal. They have won I think 9 trophies to your 12. Your stadium capacity is the only real thing you have to gloat about and you do, every frikkin post you can. See is you can think of something else apart from attendance

Shame it's Sat, 3pm.

Leeds are a massive club.

Won loads.

Too Good for Clough.

Proper fans.

Best fans in the world Leeds fans.

Seriously, I mean that.