Darlington Game

johnthebrief

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From .com

Tickets: Adults £10, juniors £5. Now on general sale.

Darlo have confirmed that tickets will be available on Saturday, but must be bought from the ticket office at the ground. If you're intending to doing that, allow plenty of time to queue at both ticket office and then turnstiles.

Then is just depends on going there early I suppose.

Looks a decent ground, 1.3 mile from the train station like but I imagine it will be easy to just follow the crowd.

Looks a decent ground, 1.3 mile from the train station like but I imagine it will be easy to just follow the crowd.

It's one of those new stadiums out of town

A mate of mine works there so my tickets are free :D

That surprises me, I would have said it was a lot further than that.

yeah im going :D going back up to Darlington this weekend and will be meeting mates for pre match drinks at the whetherspoons in town. Pretty bog standard spoons, if you're after real ale then try the Quaker house. If you're just after general drinks whetherspoons and the lloyds will provide that for you. STAY AWAY from the pennyfarthing. Mackem pub, I went in last christmas holidays not realising, Loads of 2-1 derby pictures :icon_lol: Needless to say, it was a swift pint :icon_lol:

Dad's just rang me and said the game may be called off because of a waterlogged pitch? Has anybody else heard this rumour?

It's looking likely, been absolutley lashing down since 5 this morning and showing no signs of stopping.

Dad's just rang me and said the game may be called off because of a waterlogged pitch? Has anybody else heard this rumour?

It's looking likely, been absolutley lashing down since 5 this morning and showing no signs of stopping.

My mate is calling the Darlo groundsman as we speak.

If there's news I'll post it here

The word from the Darlo groundsman as at 10.15 this morning is that the game is likely to go ahead.

They have sold so many tickets that they don't care if it ruins the pitch

They wont have a choice if the ref calls it off for player safety.

The word from the Darlo groundsman as at 10.15 this morning is that the game is likely to go ahead.

They have sold so many tickets that they don't care if it ruins the pitch

They wont have a choice if the ref calls it off for player safety.

I know

Just hope if they are gonna call it off they do it before 8am tomorrow when I've gotta leave home to get there

there are a few buses that run from the town centre to the stadium

If you do fancy the walk, I belive that you need to get on neasham road and keep walking, it's a massive long road but the stadium is at the end

game off ?

I've not heard anything else since this morning, when it was still on

supposedly ssn and radio newcastle saying game is in doubt according to newcastle online