Ingurland V Jormans Sir Bob match

paddy

Guest Stevie
That's because you never played American football and don't understand it. And you don't come over as too bright anyway but never mind.

The point is that many games are not televised but this one was chosen.

I'm the one who starts sentences with and am I? Aye, I genuinely wish I had your level of intelligence. Wank. You fit the bill, and I do understand it, it's just shit, anyone that plays it or is an enthusiast is a mug.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows the pulling power of Newcastle and respect for SBR that the game was live on Setanta in the States.

No one cares about America though, all their sports are wank so it's natural they stick football events on, I could say the same about it showing the pulling power of the nfl that SKY have it in Britain, but that's wrong too because everyone knows it's shite. There's a definite mental problem with anyone who can look someone in the eye and say american football is good.

Fucking Hell man Stevie- can you not give it a rest just for Sir Bobby's thread?

The lad was only trying to say SBR is respected worldwide

FFS.

The more I think about it the more fucked off I am that the Fat cunt made the charity pay for police and stewarding of the match rather than pay for it as a show of goodwill. Its a drop in the ocean to Ashley and Bobby is a legend in the city doing his best for his cancer charity before he dies from it himself in the not so distant future. Shows what sort of man he is. Do you reckon West Ham would make the Bobby Moore fund pay to host a charity match?

The more I think about it the more fucked off I am that the Fat cunt made the charity pay for police and stewarding of the match rather than pay for it as a show of goodwill. Its a drop in the ocean to Ashley and Bobby is a legend in the city doing his best for his cancer charity before he dies from it himself in the not so distant future. Shows what sort of man he is. Do you reckon West Ham would make the Bobby Moore fund pay to host a charity match?

Given that neither Llamearse or Fat cunt turned up ,are you really surprised?

Probably for the best to be honest, wouldn't have liked it to have turned into an ashley protest, would have ruined the evening completely and the press would have had a field day had it happened.

Edited by JUICE690

Probably for the best to be honest, wouldn't have liked it to have turned into an ashley protest, would have ruined the evening completely. The press would have had a field day had it happened.

Aye, maybe you're right.

He's still a Fat Cunt tho. :)

Probably for the best to be honest, wouldn't have liked it to have turned into an ashley protest, would have ruined the evening completely. The press would have had a field day had it happened.

Aye, maybe you're right.

He's still a Fat Cunt tho. :)

Absolutely <_<

:lol:

me too mate, not ashamed to say it but i shed a tear of 5 when he came out

Ditto :nufc:

not wanting to mention it but when his day arrives the city will come to a standstill

and it did. Not just the city, but the country too. :aye: