West Brom Away 08/08/09

TheUsualSuspect9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even given this game a moment's thought. Got a bit of a shock to suddenly realise it's tomorrow :(

God knows how it will go. I just hope we can put on a reasonable show, rather than another shambolic performance which would give one and all yet another fun weekend at our expense.

My predicition: bore draw.

Humiliation on tv again. Hurray.

Looking forward to more of Chris H's awesome managerial ability.

WBA to win 4-0

Collo sent off. Nolan to play like a 50year old. Shola will be his usual self though in the number 9 shirt.

No manager, an owner who is desperate to sell up. Lost our 3 top strikers in Owen, Viduka and Martins (even Lovenkrands done a job) lost/about to lose arguably our two best defenders in Bassong and Beye (regardless of opinions of how good they are have also lost 2 back up centre halfs in Edgar and Cacapa) and have half the team unmotivated and can't wait to go (Xisco, Colo, Enrique, Guti etc) and the other half is utter gash (Nolan, Smith, Duff, R Taylor, Shola etc) with no replacements having come in.

Dunno about you lot but I can't fucking wait on the season starting tomorrow.. :lol:

No manager, an owner who is desperate to sell up. Lost our 3 top strikers in Owen, Viduka and Martins (even Lovenkrands done a job) lost/about to lose arguably our two best defenders in Bassong and Beye (regardless of opinions of how good they are have also lost 2 back up centre halfs in Edgar and Cacapa) and have half the team unmotivated and can't wait to go (Xisco, Colo, Enrique, Guti etc) and the other half is utter gash (Nolan, Smith, Duff, R Taylor, Shola etc) with no replacements having come in.

Dunno about you lot but I can't fucking wait on the season starting tomorrow.. :lol:

Sad but true, the humiliation continues live on TV.

That's perked me right up.

I've not been looking forward to this until just now.

I bought a new TV & HC setup a couple of weeks ago and the TV has Freesat built in. On Freesat you get BBCHD for free. I've just found out that the match will be broadcast on BBCHD!

:aye: I can now watch us get beat 3:0 in HD with Surround Sound.

Oh wait .......... :panic::lol:

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-s...97319-24341586/

Brunt is doubtful, that increases our chances of actually getting something by alot, hes their main threat.

Disagree. Whilst he is a good player they still have players like miller, bednar, greening, cox who can all call us problems!

Miller is out, I agree with Greening and Bednar, unsure about Cox.