FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint buying it yet. Will buy it eventually, but might wait til the price drops a bit baring it is practically a polished version of 09. I don't even play 09 anymore, so not sure why I would want to play 10 quite yet.

Got it now, hows everyone else faring with Newcastle?

I'm about 3 games into preseason Carroll and Ranger are looking great with a bunch of goals already, got Wilshere and Macheda in on loan, and Camara on a free. Still waiting on a few more. Also Spear is looking like he'll come along quite nicely in the next few years!

I also got Wilshere and I'm now his favorite person. :D

Other loans include Naylor from Celtic and Dervite from spurs.

Nowt else so far. Top after 10 games after two loses in my first four games.

Play 4 - 1- 3 -2

Harper accompanied by a back four of Jose, Colo, Taylor and Taylor.

With Normally barton/Butt in DF

Jonas is a machine on the left, smith in the middle and Wilshere on the right.

Carroll plays really well in the support striker role and normally Shola taking up the other spot.

Play Controlled, fluid, more disciplined.

Yeah Jonas is phenomenal in the championship in this game. I put his crossing bar down to rarely, which makes him cut in more and try and beat people as opposed to putting in a shitty cross. This has resulted in a bunch of great goals where he beats 2-3 people and then slides it in. Lua Lua is looking good too, the line up im playing is:

------------Camara-----Ameobi--------------

Wilshere-------------------------------Jonas

------------Smith----Nolan------------------

Enrique--S. Taylor--Colo---Simpson

--------------Harper----------------

Subs:

Ryan Taylor

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Macheda

Carroll

van der Meyde

Campbell

Lovenkrands

Sometimes ill swap out Wilshere or Jonas for Lovenkrands or Lua Lua.

And this is what I did in the first transfer window:

Players Out:

Butt (Mutual Termination of Contract)

Shane Ferguson (Loan)

Players In:

Henri Camara (Free)

Sol Campbell (Free)

Andy van der Meyde (Free)

Per Ciljan Skjelbred (£2.5 (900k upfront, the rest over 48 months)

Jeremy Helan (275k)

Jack Wilshere (Loan)

Federico Macheda (Loan)

I've got 13 points from my first 5 games (4-1-0)

I was named Manager of the Month for August, Lua Lua got Young Player of the Month, Camara got Player of the Month, and Jonas came 2nd in Player of the Month. Also, a consortium is in negotiations to buy out the club. So things are looking pretty good here on the toon!

Edited by Jon H

I have no idea actually! haha

Heres how it panned out.

I got Butt to consent to mutual termination of his contract, which gave me about £120,000. Then I got a bid accepted for Skjelbred with like 900k upfront and the rest to be paid over 48 months. I didn't have enough money for this, so the transfer was delayed a week. So I went to the board and requested more transfer funds, and they gave me £4 million!!! Again, no idea where Ashley got it from lol. The problem is I couldn't spend most of it, cause there was a transfer embargo for the last week of the window because of the takeover talks

Heres how it panned out.

I got Butt to consent to mutual termination of his contract, which gave me about £120,000. Then I got a bid accepted for Skjelbred with like 900k upfront and the rest to be paid over 48 months. I didn't have enough money for this, so the transfer was delayed a week. So I went to the board and requested more transfer funds, and they gave me £4 million!!! Again, no idea where Ashley got it from lol. The problem is I couldn't spend most of it, cause there was a transfer embargo for the last week of the window because of the takeover talks

Fair enough I always forgot you can ask for money.

Going to save mine for promotion though. as all my current team will be out the door....

Heres how it panned out.

Fair enough I always forgot you can ask for money.

Going to save mine for promotion though. as all my current team will be out the door....

Yeah good call, I'm hoping these new guys come in, and give me a ton of money to invest in the summer so I can improve

:D

Thats me home now.... Installing....

Same here...

How the fuck did you get it before 12 midnight?? There was a queue of about 60 people at my local tesco's for it.

First impressions are its superb, I need a new skin though, I hope that old Steklo works and the stadiums. The actual tactical side is simpler and much better.

I'm the youngest of most of my mates, and a few of us were debating whether we'll be still playing this when we're 65 hehe.

Any skin updates/stadiums let me know, not that I can play it till 5 anyway like.

List of free/attainable players for the toon: Ball, Skacel, Viduka, Camara, Lauren, Campbell, Wallwork, Senicanin, Staubaug, Antwi, Hamann, Sibierski, Pericard, Bernard, Mifsud, Ezquerro, Connolly, Vieri, Jorge andrade, Glauber, smolarek, tabaré viudez, Stefan Wessels

All attainable according to some forums ive read, ive not actually begun playing as im still at work :D. Guess ill try to sell as much as i can and get some of these freebies in.

Edited by nortoon

WHAT A FUCKIN PISSTAKE!! Am sendin these cunts an email. Just seen the cities on the editor data base. Newcastle upon Tyne attractiveness: 10 Liverpool:17, fuckin unbelievable, it was the other way round on the last one, some cunt is taking the piss, cheeky fuckin cunts.