FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17/18 Season now.

Just won the Premiership title 3 years in a row! Still yet to win anything in Europe though, but I made it to the Europa Cup and Champs League final twice and lost -- once to Real Madrid, once to Barcalona.

Anyway, here's my lineup:

------------Nanni----Altidore

Aberg--------------------------Coates

--------Nasri----_Coutinho--------

Helan--Taylor--Pierre--Hoffmann

------------Adler-----------

Subs:

Palsochi

Nani

Nainggolan

Skjelbred

Kadar

Henri Lansbury

Law

Aberg, Coates, and Laws are all English regens. Aberg was Swedish originally but came through my ranks, declared for England, and now is starting left mid on England. Coates and Laws are both on the U21 squad and I bought them off Arsenal and Everton.

Nanni is an Argentinian regen, and is AMAZING

Pierre is Brazilian, and Hoffmann is French, and they both play for their national teams and are under 25.

The key to my success, however, is the Nasri-Coutinho midfield coupled with the Nanni-Altidore strike force. Absolutely incredible!

• 2 weeks later...

feyenoordleague2.jpg

Finished 3rd but there is still quite a challenge ahead with over 40 million owed in loans and an ageing squad which will see me having to replace first teamers Van Bronckhorst, Roy Makaay, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Denny Landzaat and my short term signing of Ronaldo.

Alright lads.

Been playing with Celtic. Got 2 seasons done. Won the league both years, undefeated first season and 2 defeats second season.

Only made the last 16 of the CL in both years.

Now its pre-season for 11/12, and Fergie has just retired.

Manchester United have just approached me, €52m budget and €1.8m wage budget.

Should I take it?

yes

though I say so hypocritically as, due to my own personal predjudices, I have never managed man u on any CM or FM game or played as them on and PES or fifa

• 3 weeks later...

Not played this in ages but will get back into it soon.

Got a canny game going where I won everything with the toon including back to back Premier League titles and also won the CL.

I then left and took over at Dortmund, won the league first season but it was too easy so I resigned and I am now the manager of Gateshead.

Good stuff.

You heard anything about the new patch? Someone on N-O said the 14th or so. I can wait that long but till the end of the month before I start with the latest players.

not sure, can't find anything with a quick search on SI forums

we should be alright on that new patch, still need a striker but maybe we'll get a transfer budget now considering we spent something this month

shame geremis gone really, I used to get 1mil for him and his wages off pretty much paid for all my signings to get us up ;)

Edited by Andrew

Had a quick look and routledge and Best are rubbish on the last update by the looks of out. Hall seemed not bad for the championship.

Shola's stats should be up to 20 for finishing.

routledge will be handy, good pace(all you need for us in the CCC) and natural MR and AMR

best is awful you're right (sign kikin fonseca, legend)

fitz and williamson are decent subs since colo and saylor will be first choice

van aanholt isnt great either but hes a sub again for the short amount of time we have him

alright after reading through this thread and i have decided to download FM, i have got it and im in febuary and 6th in the league, i only started losing games around 4 games ago and i lost EVERY Game i play?!:@ always concede late fucking goals!!! now i need help? help!!!!