Has Cardiff sold out?

manctoon

I'm trying (and failing) to buy one online, yet .com or .co.uk doesn't say it's sold out.

if it is sold out it is amazing given that everyone on here bar me is expecting us to get hammered off the mighty welsh giants of football {that's sarcasm btw}. A club that was last in the top flight in...................................yes, it's that long ago no one remembers.

they are crammed with brilliant players like Ledley, Chopra, and err............................

aye, i'm so delusional expecting a win there

ffs :baby:

I'm trying (and failing) to buy one online, yet .com or .co.uk doesn't say it's sold out.

if it is sold out it is amazing given that everyone on here bar me is expecting us to get hammered off the mighty welsh giants of football {that's sarcasm btw}. A club that was last in the top flight in...................................yes, it's that long ago no one remembers.

they are crammed with brilliant players like Ledley, Chopra, and err............................

aye, i'm so delusional expecting a win there

ffs :baby:

Cardiff City Squad Profile

Name Age P No. Apps G Y R

Jay Bothroyd 27 S 9 5(0) 1 1 0

Chris Burke 25 M 11 3(2) 0 0 0

Tony Capaldi 28 D 12 3(0) 0 0 1

Michael Chopra 25 S 8 5(0) 7 1 0

Miguel Comminges 27 D 24 0(1) 0 0 0

Kye Edwards 17 D 48 0(0) 0 0 0

Peter Enckelman 32 G 20 0(0) 0 0 0

Kelvin Etuhu 21 A 17 0(2) 0 0 0

Zak Evans 18 M 51 0(0) 0 0 0

Ibrahim Farah M 59 0(0) 0 0 0

Warren Feeney 28 S 26 0(0) 0 0 0

Anthony Gerrard 23 D 15 5(0) 0 0 0

Gábor Gyepes 28 D 6 0(0) 0 0 0

Mark Hudson 27 D 5 5(0) 0 0 0

Nathaniel Jarvis S 52 0(0) 0 0 0

Mark Kennedy 33 M 3 1(0) 0 0 0

Joe Ledley 22 M 16 5(0) 0 0 0

Josh Magennis 19 S 29 0(4) 0 0 0

David Marshall 24 G 1 5(0) 0 0 0

Adam Matthews 17 D 27 3(1) 0 1 0

Ross McCormack 23 S 44 2(0) 0 0 0

Kevin McNaughton 27 D 2 0(0) 0 0 0

Stephen McPhail 29 M 10 2(0) 0 1 0

Jonathan Meades 17 M 49 0(0) 0 0 0

Aaron Morris 19 D 32 0(0) 0 0 0

Paul Quinn 24 D 14 3(0) 0 0 0

Gavin Rae 31 M 4 3(2) 1 0 0

Jordan Santiago G 45 0(0) 0 0 0

Riccardo Scimeca 34 M 19 0(0) 0 0 0

Solomon Taiwo 24 M 18 0(1) 0 0 0

Peter Whittingham 25 M 7 5(0) 1 0 0

Aaron Wildig 19 D 28 0(0) 0 0 0

A truly terrifying roll call of well known international stars and so called 'fans' are worrying about this shower of sh**e.

If they manage to give us a decent game it will be because we have a few more players out injured but if only guti, butt and ameobi are out it's a given 3 points.

Historys got fuck all to do with anything, we've got a better history than the likes of Hull, Stoke etc, they however are a league above us and stopped us beating them here at SJP last season.

This is the same Cardiff that are only 3 points behind yet on the same goal difference as us. Thats all that matters in this match, you get no points for how many times you've lifted the FA Cup, how many times you were in Europe or how long you've spent in the top flight.

Its between two teams both of which are in the second string of English Football, its how well those teams perform on the day and how good the squads are.

This is our biggest test so far, away to a fellow promotion hopeful, WBA was a good result, lets just see what happens next week though eh? If, as you say we breeze it then I may just start thinking we have a chance of getting a play off position, at the same time, if we get beat then I wont be shouting that we're going to get relegated.....yet

Accadacca you are telling me you wouldn't want Chopra, McCormack,Bothroyd, Ledley,Burke,McNaughton or Adam Matthews playing for Newcastle?

They could all do a job (well apart from Agent Chops who does exactly what hes been told to when playing against us :baby: )

Out of interest, you a Cardiff fan?

Yes I am, I am expecting a great game on Sunday between two promotion contenders. Your midfield if you start with Barton and Smith will run all over ours .. probably ours is either hot or cold. But I do feel you are very weak upfront and for you to beat us I think you'll need to score more than 1 goal.

Chopra and Bothroyd are on fire, I'm not sure if Bothroyd will be fit to play.. without him Chopra is half the player.

Edited by Doug

Does anyone know of any buses/coaches going with two spare places?

Me and my pal have just got some tickets but Back page is sold out, toonaway don't seem to be going and some of the lads who we would normally go with are staying back up here for a mates wedding. We could fly down on saturday etc, etc but as Mick Huckle said, 'money's too tight to mention'.

I haven't exhausted all ideas just yet but any extra info would be gratefully received.