Domain Name

The Fish

Probably inviting abuse, but I need to think of a decent domain name. Dave and David Watson have already gone. It's for the writing and gig management I do.

Any (serious) suggestions?

... :)

Probably inviting abuse, but I need to think of a decent domain name. Dave and David Watson have already gone. It's for the writing and gig management I do.

Any (serious) suggestions?

... :D

On a separate note, do you already have a hosting package sorted out Fish? If not, we could perhaps help each other out. :)

davewatson.me.uk is available.

Cheers, doesn't that look like a personal site, rather than anything business-like?

I mean it'd be easier if I had a name for the gig company...

I'm just getting the hosting done by Google, it's $10 a year, or so.

$10 a year?!?! :) How much space do they give you? Any other benefits, webmail, MySQL db's??

Cheers, doesn't that look like a personal site, rather than anything business-like?

I mean it'd be easier if I had a name for the gig company...

I think its more aimed at an individual but doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If its personal writing then wouldn't it suit anyway?

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

using google as the host site but obviously you can use a different one - google do have a really user friendly set-up though. The domain name is like $10/15 per year so nothing really. Google host it for free with a huge amount of storage and up to 20 usernames if I remember correctly.

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

using google as the host site but obviously you can use a different one - google do have a really user friendly set-up though. The domain name is like $10/15 per year so nothing really. Google host it for free with a huge amount of storage and up to 20 usernames if I remember correctly.

I've got the Google Apps installed on my domain. Didn't know they did web space included though. Are you sure this will give you what you want?

Edit: As for domain names, DW-Live.com ?

Edited by MrBass

:D ...and I'm supposed to just know that am I cock-knocker?

Anyhoo, www.pr-designs.net, although I've only just resurrected it so it's completely out of date at the mo.

www.awritelaugh.com

I'm going to get someone who knows how, to make it look more professional than it does now. At the minute it looks shambolic :D