G.B. to address G.B.

snakehips

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought Brown seemed a decent bloke compared to Blair and would do some good but unfortunately he's just as much a Tory.

(Of course the timing of the shit hitting the fan didn't help)

Not going to say anything new and nothing of substance, so what's the point?

He's pointed out that the tories got the call about how to handle the economic disaster wrong; the only political party in the world to call it wrong i.e. to do nothing.

(New)Labour are really down in the dumps, but I suggested to mrs hips last night that it might be worth a £20 punt on them winning the next election.

He's pointed out that the tories got the call about how to handle the economic disaster wrong; the only political party in the world to call it wrong i.e. to do nothing.

(New)Labour are really down in the dumps, but I suggested to mrs hips last night that it might be worth a £20 punt on them winning the next election.

Is he suggesting every country that gave trillions to the banks got it spot on?

He's told us that not ONE saver in UK lost a single penny of their savings.

:lol:

But the national debt has doubled in the space of a year to crippling levels for future generations and banks will continue to sell products to people who can't afford them safe in the knowledge Gordon says they're too big to fail. Unlike anyone else going bankrupt, the money lenders will be protected. A vote for Gordon is a vote to take the food from your grandchildrens mouth.

Huzzah!!

I would rather have my grandchildren's food now tbh.

For a start I don't reckon I'm going to have any, and thirdly the food of the future will be soylent green.

:lol: Fuck the grand kids (not in a Garry Glitter sense though).

Brown came across very well in the recent BBC documentary 'The Love of Money'. Quite a lot of economic bigwigs speculated he really did save the day and without his intervention the whole world economy would have collapsed. I don't really know enough to agree or refute this tttt. However, I'm sure Cameron would have bollocksed it up.

The media have had it in for Brown from day one, he's never really stood a chance. I dread to think what it will be like under the tories, I really do. We'll find out soon though, eh? :o

The media have had it in for Brown from day one, he's never really stood a chance. I dread to think what it will be like under the tories, I really do. We'll find out soon though, eh? :lol:

This is going to sound bad but I think a lot of people in this country need to be reminded again what a bunch of proper cunts Tories are. - That doesn't mean I welcome that "lesson" - it just means I accept it as inevitible.

Not ONE of us is going to make a penny in interest for the foreseeable future while we bail out irresponsible lenders and borrowers for decades to come, either. Woo-fucking-hoo.

Gordon Brown is an unelected fuckin useless scotish twat. how the fuck can he preach about the financial health of the nation?? he's the fuckin muppet who's been in control of the purse strings for the past 12(?) yrs and in that time tax's have virtually doubled whilst the national debt has gone through the roof. thats not financial wizardry, it's stupidity!! i'm not going to say the tories would be any better but they certainly would'nt be any worse!

Gordon Brown is an unelected fuckin useless scotish twat. how the fuck can he preach about the financial health of the nation?? he's the fuckin muppet who's been in control of the purse strings for the past 12(?) yrs and in that time tax's have virtually doubled whilst the national debt has gone through the roof. thats not financial wizardry, it's stupidity!! i'm not going to say the tories would be any better but they certainly would'nt be any worse!

Unelected? :lol: How come he's got a seat in parliament then?

Do you seriously blame him for the global financial crisis? Honestly, have you thought about it?

Has anyone on here any idea what would have happened if labour had followed the Conservative response to the financial crisis?

Things would have gone to shit. Just like they have anyway, but ever so slightly differently. :lol:

Unelected? :lol: How come he's got a seat in parliament then?

Do you seriously blame him for the global financial crisis? Honestly, have you thought about it?

Wha?? how fuckin old are you Chez? 12?? unelected as in he has no public mandate to be prime minister. phoney blair was labours leader when they won the election. he then gave the premiership to the useless bong eye'd twat. fuckin hell, i havent seen such blatent shit like that since the USSR!!

and pray tell me where i blamed him for the global financial crisis?

and finally, yes. I have thought about it. obviously a lot more than you!