Saggy face to be sacked?

TheMoog

On a side note from today other happy news: Apparently the Spuds fans are getting their knickers in a twist over a possible incoming sacking of Harry Redknapp over alleged 'dodgy dealings' - it seems the story is being taken seriously by the bookies too (see here: clicky)

One of the guys I work with is a Spuds supporter and he currently trawling their forums, etc for more info, shitting himself that Redknapp's going to be out on his ear - he's just been telling me he's read that rumours are abound that allegedly Redknapp's been arrested in connection to the Amdy Faye going to Portsmouth transfer.

To be fair I don't really give a shit what the Spuds get up to but it would be amusing after all the crap about Saggy Face going to them instead of us :D

On a side note from today other happy news: Apparently the Spuds fans are getting their knickers in a twist over a possible incoming sacking of Harry Redknapp over alleged 'dodgy dealings' - it seems the story is being taken seriously by the bookies too (see here: clicky)

Press conference at 3pm ? :D

Press conference at 3pm ? :D

How did you guess? :icon_lol: