FIFA 10 League #1 (360)

Besty

Had my arse handed to me thrice times now, twice off Bawan although scoreline flattered you especially in first game, pens were not pens imo!! Lol

danlaw78 is my tag btw in case anyone is wondering, i'll be the whipping boy of the league by the looks of it just as i was thinking i was getting better at it, seems a lot harder than 09, through balls rarely ever work, and unless i'm missing something making forwards runs with players not in possession just isn't working for me, any tips?

Only goal in my for column is an og too!! :D

Edited by Smooth Operator

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just try and knock it round mate, if you keep passing you'll find an opening sooner or later. If there's not a pass on just turn around and they can't get the ball off you, look for another pass. When you get a decent shot on just hold LB (I THINK!) to place it and more often than not you'll score!

Just try and knock it round mate, if you keep passing you'll find an opening sooner or later. If there's not a pass on just turn around and they can't get the ball off you, look for another pass. When you get a decent shot on just hold LB (I THINK!) to place it and more often than not you'll score!

RB is for a placed shot I think, I need to figure out how to shield the ball and dribble at same time to stop surrendering possession to easily

Had my arse handed to me thrice times now, twice off Bawan although scoreline flattered you especially in first game, pens were not pens imo!! Lol

danlaw78 is my tag btw in case anyone is wondering, i'll be the whipping boy of the league by the looks of it just as i was thinking i was getting better at it, seems a lot harder than 09, through balls rarely ever work, and unless i'm missing something making forwards runs with players not in possession just isn't working for me, any tips?

Only goal in my for column is an og too!! B)

Not sure what the keeper was doing :D

I simply cannot believe that second game, how the FUCK didnt I win :wank: 15 shots 9 on target with 56% possession aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Edit: Good games though mate, really enjoyed them :D

I should have won the first one, but then again I am happy with a draw and a win B)

Edit: Almunia's save right at the end was fucking amazing

Edited by bawan

RB is for a placed shot I think, I need to figure out how to shield the ball and dribble at same time to stop surrendering possession to easily

Yeah RB by default (I have them reversed so RT for me). Shield is RT by default, when the defender comes in you can kind of spin around them just by directing the shielding player past them. The only thing for dribbling is to practice them in the Arena /practice match. I only just figured out watching some vid how to use skills with an exit move.

No offense to anyone's invites I ignore, just trying to get to grips with the game for a while.

btw, what controller settings do people have it on? wrt manual/semi/auto? Think I am:

pass - semi

through ball - manual

shots - semi

cross - semi

long ball - manual