Save St James Petition

Christmas Tree

This one won't work. You've got a proper fucking cheek having a pop at NUSC's ideas.

Is this one of your subject changes? Come on then, explain :nah:

Basically, your ideas are so shit you've got no right to have a pop at NUSC's committee. Clear enough?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one won't work. You've got a proper fucking cheek having a pop at NUSC's ideas.

Basically, your ideas are so shit you've got no right to have a pop at NUSC's committee. Clear enough?

Touchy tonight?

Sorry, when you said NUSC's ideas, I thought you meant they had actually come out with one......

Or are you referring to the pension plan and if so, have you chucked yours in yet? Hmmmmmmm thought not.

You could also muster some ideas of your own <_<

Touchy tonight?

Sorry, when you said NUSC's ideas, I thought you meant they had actually come out with one......

Or are you referring to the pension plan and if so, have you chucked yours in yet? Hmmmmmmm thought not.

I've already said he's not getting another penny off me. That's the only thing that will work imo. Feel free to say I told you so when opening a pub turns out to be the panacea though.

Touchy tonight?

I've already said he's not getting another penny off me. That's the only thing that will work imo. Feel free to say I told you so when opening a pub turns out to be the panacea though.

Easier to do though when you've already paid in advance for three years.

Thats not really generating ideas though is it?

Touchy tonight?

Well not really, becauase I now regret that but I can't do anything about it but if I hadn't and it was the direct debit I'd cancel that and I won't be buying any merchandise and I won't be going to any cup games and I won't be renewing if he's still around in 18 months and I won't buy anything in the ground. If you think everyone doing similar and stopping the cash flow wouldn't have an impact you're clueless. And how is it less valid an idea than anything else? Especially when it's the only thing he cares about.

Why don't you sign up to the NUST and give them some of your guidance?

It's easy to sit and criticise them but it's hard to actually do something.

If you are talking to me Tom, I did, last year and I do all the time :nah:

What do you suggest they do?

If you are talking to me Tom, I did, last year and I do all the time <_<

Get you to join up so that you can read all the suggestions that I and many other members have been making for the last few weeks. :nah:

If you are talking to me Tom, I did, last year and I do all the time <_<

Get you to join up so that you can read all the suggestions that I and many other members have been making for the last few weeks. <_<

Who's getting touchy now? :nah:

Touchy tonight?

Well not really, becauase I now regret that but I can't do anything about it but if I hadn't and it was the direct debit I'd cancel that and I won't be buying any merchandise and I won't be going to any cup games and I won't be renewing if he's still around in 18 months and I won't buy anything in the ground. If you think everyone doing similar and stopping the cash flow wouldn't have an impact you're clueless. And how is it less valid an idea than anything else? Especially when it's the only thing he cares about.

Its the here and now that matters, not 18 months and promising not to buy a new scarf isnt really putting yourself out too much.

You could write to various institutions / people showing your disregard for issues, you could sign the petition if you havent already, you could boycott the games so the attendance drops, you come up with some fresh approaches and post them here and over at NUSC for consideration.

or

You could just moan that nothing is going to work, like the majority <_<

I joined up in February.

The thing is the NUST have to be careful with what action they take as credibility is hard to establish and maintain.

And thats the party line right there :nah:

What credability?

The credability that should matter is with there membership not with leaders of the council so they can tout this pension dream.

Does anyone on here seriously going to invest their pension in a fottball club to be run my supporters <_<

Has anyone on here done it?

Not too many people have signed it so far. If it was to make a difference you need thousands. (fingers crossed)

It won't make a difference anyway. At best, it'll get referenced in the media with regards to the overwhelming opposition but will do nothing to change Ashley's mind.

To be honest if the absolute torrent of negative press over the last 48 hours doesn't make him realise he's making a massive mistake then nowt will. We need a good old fashioned Gordon Brown climb-down from FatAsh.

He'll sit it out and then in about ten months time in the director's box of Peterborough he'll moan about the ungrateful fans who don't appreciate the income he has generated for the club...

If this can generate some interest, if we can get other football fans to sign it, if we can raise the profile of it within the media then, whilst it will be like water off a ducks back to Ashley, it may make some companies thinking of sponsoring the stadium think again, and that's all we are interested in really

Alot of if's but meh, signed

Has anyone ever seen anywhere an occurrence where a petition at petitiononline.com has convinced anyone in a position of power to even partially reconsider for a moment any aspect of the matter being petitioned?

If you can provide a link to that case, I'll gladly go and sign.

I hate these things almost as much as the "Facebook group against paedophiles". :nah:

Has anyone ever seen anywhere an occurrence where a petition at petitiononline.com has convinced anyone in a position of power to even partially reconsider for a moment any aspect of the matter being petitioned?

If you can provide a link to that case, I'll gladly go and sign.

I hate these things almost as much as the "Facebook group against paedophiles". <_<

http://www.petitiononline.com/stories.html

Dont quiblle, get signing :nah: