Pc gone mad

Kid Dynamite

It's not like it was coons or darkies or anything, ffs. You ARE black, deal with it.

Don't go projecting your angst on us decent white folk. :huh:

Pretty sad them getting all het up imo, is it just me that gets the feeling there's a huge chip on the shoulders of some of these people? :nufc:

These people? THESE PEOPLE!?

I loved the militant black guy on balls of steel :nufc:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - I think it says more about the attitude of the couple in the story that they see themselves being described as black as an insult.

Meenzer - It says a lot that they see it as a type of insult

What's that whooshing sound that just keeps on going? :huh:

Quite aside from that, it's not like it's illegal to make the same point as someone else rather than ejaculating "Oh yes Kid Dynamite, I agree with everything you say, let me lick the winnits from your bumcrack". Only someone who desperately needs affirmation would get riled about that. :nufc:

You have sex with men tbh

I love the way that little prejudice of yours comes out every time Meenzer pwns you. Hypocrite-tastic.

Yeah but you dont choose to be black :nufc:

Being serious now KD but this is a prime example why everyone thinks you're a cunt. Even when someone has quite clearly 'owned' you, you have to come back with a response.

Arguing the toss just makes you look worse man - can't you accept that someone got the better of you for once?

Have you not learned in 8 or 9 years ive been on here that I dont care what people think of me on here. Id have packed up for good long ago if that was the case. Its the opinions of my friends, family and work colleagues. ie. those I actually spend time with, whose opinons matter to me. Some people try too hard to be liked on here or go with the crowd, thats not me im afraid.

Except you did pack up and go though, after a massive flounce. :D

Id have packed up for good
:razz:

I never noticed quite how much of a snipey bitch you were before Alex

Whereas by throwing a hissy fit, saying you'd never come back, then coming back while pretending to be a different person, you were showing you didn't give a shit what anyone on here thought I suppose. Aye, righto.

Digging deeper and deeper :razz:

If you didn't care what people think, why were you posting so regularly in the "Who's a bigger cunt?" poll? Surely if you didn't care what any of us thought you'd have left it well alone :D

If you didn't care what people think, why were you posting so regularly in the "Who's a bigger cunt?" poll? Surely if you didn't care what any of us thought you'd have left it well alone :D

Cos it was a thread about me. Surely im allowed to post in it. The real question is, if im such an insignificant arsehole why do you, wacky, stevie, alex et al insist on directing your posts at me on a daily basis?

Its a strange coincidence that the posters on here who I feel are the biggest tossers, happen to feel the same about me. If me being a cunt makes me so different to you im fucking glad tbh!

Digging deeper and deeper :D

If you didn't care what people think, why were you posting so regularly in the "Who's a bigger cunt?" poll? Surely if you didn't care what any of us thought you'd have left it well alone :)

Cos it was a thread about me. Surely im allowed to post in it. The real question is, if im such an insignificant arsehole why do you, wacky, stevie, alex et al insist on directing your posts at me on a daily basis?

Its a strange coincidence that the posters on here who I feel are the biggest tossers, happen to feel the same about me. If me being a cunt makes me so different to you im fucking glad tbh!

You think the majority of people on here are tossers? :razz:

In my case it's because you're slightly more of an arsehole than you are insignificant. I can't speak for the others though.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs in referring to someone as 'black', there was absolutely no need to put that on the receipt.

Who else would have ordered fried chicken and watermelon?

:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.