Pc gone mad

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - I think it says more about the attitude of the couple in the story that they see themselves being described as black as an insult.

Meenzer - It says a lot that they see it as a type of insult

What's that whooshing sound that just keeps on going? :huh:

Quite aside from that, it's not like it's illegal to make the same point as someone else rather than ejaculating "Oh yes Kid Dynamite, I agree with everything you say, let me lick the winnits from your bumcrack". Only someone who desperately needs affirmation would get riled about that. :nufc:

Me - I think it says more about the attitude of the couple in the story that they see themselves being described as black as an insult.

Quite aside from that, it's not like it's illegal to make the same point as someone else rather than ejaculating "Oh yes Kid Dynamite, I agree with everything you say, let me lick the winnits from your bumcrack". Only someone who desperately needs affirmation would get riled about that. :nufc:

You have sex with men tbh

Magma'd. :nufc:

I love the way that little prejudice of yours comes out every time Meenzer pwns you. Hypocrite-tastic.

Quite aside from that, it's not like it's illegal to make the same point as someone else rather than ejaculating "Oh yes Kid Dynamite, I agree with everything you say, let me lick the winnits from your bumcrack". Only someone who desperately needs affirmation would get riled about that. :bloodywank:

:nufc: :nufc:

Maybe they were just off shift from a coal mine; the showers hadn't been working; they had just received a late delivered, due to the postage strike, letter from the Government telling them that they had up to two days ago (due to the postage strike) to pay the Poll Tax which they had forgotten, before they would end up in gaol? That would make them very black and very angry. And if their meatballs and spaghetti had been a wee bit oily they would have been even more upset.

Just exploring avenues, that's all. Leave no stone unturned.

Just reminds me how much I hate everyone and everything tbh. An estate agent called Roxanne? Fuck off. The pair of them going to the Slug and Lettuce to celebrate? Just die now, right? Them kicking up a fuss about this? Ditto. The Daily Mail making a big deal out of it. Me taking the time to write this... etc., etc.

Just reminds me how much I hate everyone and everything tbh. An estate agent called Roxanne? Fuck off. The pair of them going to the Slug and Lettuce to celebrate? Just die now, right? Them kicking up a fuss about this? Ditto. The Daily Mail making a big deal out of it. Me taking the time to write this... etc., etc.

Ditto.

Used to be a drug dealers pub iirc back in the day. I can only wince at the thought of what these two were eating in there.

Waiter: Oi! BLACK COUPLE fancy some jerk chicken wings on the side??!!

What a load of shite! My mam's in a wheelchair and when we used to go for meals on holiday etc they'd quite often write 'wheelchair' on the corner of the bill, to identify us. Who fucking cares, as long as they bring the right food/drinks!

It's not like it was coons or darkies or anything, ffs. You ARE black, deal with it.

Don't go projecting your angst on us decent white folk. :huh:

Edited by trophyshy

I love the way that little prejudice of yours comes out every time Meenzer pwns you. Hypocrite-tastic.

Yeah but you dont choose to be black :nufc:

It's not like it was coons or darkies or anything, ffs. You ARE black, deal with it.

Don't go projecting your angst on us decent white folk. :huh:

Pretty sad them getting all het up imo, is it just me that gets the feeling there's a huge chip on the shoulders of some of these people? :nufc:

Tell that to Jim Crow

my defence would be

"is being black a bad thing?"

"no"

"Are you black?"

"Yes"

"Then shut up."

but that's probably why I'm not a lwayer...

Edited by The Fish

Being hermaseckshwell is a choice now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.