Cumshots and other great questions of our Day

Christmas Tree

I played I Have Never with some people the other day. Fuck me, that's the last time I do that.

Some guy had interrupted his mate having sex with his girlfriend to teabag him.

Two people living together have sex with their respective partners in the other housemate's bed to get one over them.

One guy had swallowed his own produce after wanking "to see what it tasted like."

I've never felt the urge to interrupt sex for 'the money shot' personally. And yes, girls should swallow. There is an etiquette about these things.

I played I Have Never with some people the other day. Fuck me, that's the last time I do that.

Two people living together have sex with their respective partners in the other housemate's bed to get one over them.

One guy had swallowed his own produce after wanking "to see what it tasted like."

I've never felt the urge to interrupt sex for 'the money shot' personally. And yes, girls should swallow. There is an etiquette about these things.

yes well that seems to be the consensus. Is it cos it's dirty and makes for a good horny ending or just cos you lot don't like mess?

yes well that seems to be the consensus. Is it cos it's dirty and makes for a good horny ending or just cos you lot don't like mess?

I think it's 'cos it shuts her up for a precious few seconds :D

Touche :D

:D

touche-turtle.jpg

Not actually aimed at you personally SM, just wimmins generally :icon_lol:

touche-turtle.jpg

touche turtle away............

i loved that! :puke:

Sort of. I think part of it is that a girl spitting out your goods in revulsion is a bit off putting, almost offensive. I know it's not exactly the same but how would girls feel if guys refused to go down on them because they found it minging?

touche-turtle.jpg

touche turtle away............

i loved that! :puke:

Can't believe you missed that shite entendre.....

you must be getting slack in your dotage SM.

Sort of. I think part of it is that a girl spitting out your goods in revulsion is a bit off putting, almost offensive. I know it's not exactly the same but how would girls feel if guys refused to go down on them because they found it minging?

they do!

ahem... tho if you don't... whats your number? :D

There is a really easy way to sort all this out.......keep some in your mouth and French kiss him afterwards...if he recoils in horror and spits out the offending jism then he should not be expecting you to swallow it either imo :D oh and as an aside it's a bugger if it gets in your hair :D

There is a really easy way to sort all this out.......keep some in your mouth and French kiss him afterwards...if he recoils in horror and spits out the offending jism then he should not be expecting you to swallow it either imo :D oh and as an aside it's a bugger if it gets in your hair :D

I concur on both counts. Any man who won't kiss you full on after you've just gone down on him is a hipocrite not worth his salt ( if you pardon the pun) especially when they kiss you after they've just been down on ya!

on the second specifically - reminds me of glue made with flour and water!!

fuck me!! i turn my back for one night and it turns into a full on sexfest!!!!

think i'll pull up a seat!!

Welcome to the group, this is a safe, non-judgemental environment, we're all friends here (Ahem), would you like to stand up and introduce yourself and your issues......

Everything about the last three posts is wrong.

Especially the bit about soccermom cracking on to me.

why :D explain yourself young man

Busted! He won't taste, so we won't taste. Shoes, foot, other, on, the?????

fuck me!! i turn my back for one night and it turns into a full on sexfest!!!!

think i'll pull up a seat!!

Welcome to the group, this is a safe, non-judgemental environment, we're all friends here (Ahem), would you like to stand up and introduce yourself and your tissues......

FYP