Graze.com

peasepud

Looking at the picture it's hard to make out the weight, but it looks like you get less than 150g for £2.99 at Graze.

Go here instead....

http://www.hbsfoods.co.uk/acatalog/

where you get similarly dried tidbits from £1.56 a kilogram.

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :razz:

As far as i can tell, Graze is an online shop where you don't actually get to choose what you're buying.

;)

Exactly! The anticipation of what will arrive is part of it! (its like lovefilm but for food - no, not pizza)

Looking at the picture it's hard to make out the weight, but it looks like you get less than 150g for £2.99 at Graze.

Go here instead....

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :razz:

As far as i can tell, Graze is an online shop where you don't actually get to choose what you're buying.

;)

Exactly! The anticipation of what will arrive is part of it! (its like lovefilm but for food - no, not pizza)

I'm in the wrong business. Who here wants to send me £3 a week and I'll send you something in the post. It could be a tinned product on the turn, or it could be a wanking tissue. The possibilities are endless.

Talking about money for old rope reminds me, a lad at the match was telling me last night that people go on ebay and pay £250 for a thousand facebook friends, or a few thousand xbox live gamer points.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Go here instead....

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :)

:razz:

I'm in the wrong business. Who here wants to send me £3 a week and I'll send you something in the post. It could be a tinned product on the turn, or it could be a wanking tissue. The possibilities are endless.

Talking about money for old rope reminds me, a lad at the match was telling me last night that people go on ebay and pay £250 for a thousand facebook friends, or a few thousand xbox live gamer points.

Unfuckingbelievable.

;) ok, you're a teeny bit missing the point, but hey ho.

I buy nuts/seeds anyway, but these are nicer nuts/seeds and also other things. Its letting me try what I fancy and not get what I dont want. Its taking away my need to shop for them in Asda and break up the packs into little amounts for work or leave open bags on my desk for a week. Yes, Im lazy, yes its about £1 more expensive each week. But its also getting me things I cant buy from Asda etc.

Its a bit like people who pay a bit more for chopped up carrots rather than just buying carrots is it not? Or a fruit salad from Asda when its cheaper to buy the fruit and make your own.

Got my half price one today, the pineapple was lovely. :razz: Looking forward to the chilli almonds as well.

Btw Peter did you get a £1 off for each of us that signed up? Already roped in a few others from work so might keep it going for a bit at the cheaper price. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Go here instead....

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :icon_lol:

;)

Unfuckingbelievable.

:D

Go here instead....

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :wub:

Unfuckingbelievable.

I buy nuts/seeds anyway, but these are nicer nuts/seeds and also other things. Its letting me try what I fancy and not get what I dont want. Its taking away my need to shop for them in Asda and break up the packs into little amounts for work or leave open bags on my desk for a week. Yes, Im lazy, yes its about £1 more expensive each week. But its also getting me things I cant buy from Asda etc.

Its a bit like people who pay a bit more for chopped up carrots rather than just buying carrots is it not? Or a fruit salad from Asda when its cheaper to buy the fruit and make your own.

No wonder the fucking planet is overheating. :icon_lol:

Go here instead....

Not the same service though? Thats just an online shop and they dont do chilli almonds :wub:

Unfuckingbelievable.

No wonder the fucking planet is overheating. :icon_lol:

Well chuck some of that heat this fucking way. Bastid freezing.

This week I had sweet & sour nut mix which I can highly recommend. limon cello (lemon raisins, walnuts & cherry) which was nice, wild pecan halves, good and dried apricots which are now going on my "please god dont send me those dried up rubbery fanny like things" list.

And yes, I got a quid off a future box for everyone who signed up, just as you lot can now do the same. My next 14 boxes are all for 1.99 each.

Oh and another little tip with them, I had a problem with my bank account last week which meant they couldnt take my payment and as a consequence didnt get my box, what I did get though was a "please update your card details and we'll send you your next box free.

Cool!

A few people have taken up my offer as well but I donate my £1 to the forest fund thingy ;)

As for things, I just had them mustardy pea looking things? Lush! Def a new thing for the must eat list.