FA Cup 4th Round / West Brom vs Newcastle

brummiemag1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know who this team 'West Brum' are? Did I get their name right? No history, shit club, shit fans, shit city - you are nothing to us or anyone else, every dog has their day :wank:

... oh, and shit accent.

Our lot still making all the noise.

Must be pissed :wank:

Lol, "We are top of the league" being chanted :D

I hate that chant sometimes, like when we're not even winning.

oh come on sima, theres supporting someone else and just signing up to gloat/be a twat

Just laugh it off, they'll be gone in a few hours.

I'd rather they were like this instead of coming on with the patronising bollocks that gets spouted whenever we lose to someone.

oh come on sima, theres supporting someone else and just signing up to gloat/be a twat

If that's criteria for banning there'd be about three people on this board.

I agree with Sima. It's pathetic.

Well we did beat them 5-0 on cards didn't we. :wank:

Another disappointment but to me not an unexpected one and it may turn out to be better for us now there is nothing left to play for except promotion back to the Premier League, ....... which of late has been a bit wobbly with the draws and dropping points.

Again the radio commentary gave the impression we were crap in the first half then had a new lease on life in the second but sadly to no avail.

Thought we'd get hammered like and im not bothered we are out.

Pleased to see Carroll getting a brace and one of them another thumping volley, just hope he starts doing this in the league!

Kadar sounded decent today and was hard done by for the penalty.

Any FA Cup highlights on tonight?

Pleased to see Carroll getting a brace and one of them another thumping volley, just hope he starts doing this in the league!

11:15pm ITV1

11:15pm ITV1

Nice one cheers bud

Bitterly disappointed we lost today, I don't normally moan about the ref but today was one of the worst refs Ive seen for years.

There must have been 4,000 toon fans today most who care passionately about the FA Cup (unlike the majority of people on here and Newcastle online).

At least we played a strong team and went out with our pride intact rather than playing a reserve team and going out with a whimper.

Bitterly disappointed we lost today, I don't normally moan about the ref but today was one of the worst refs Ive seen for years.

There must have been 4,000 toon fans today most who care passionately about the FA Cup (unlike the majority of people on here and Newcastle online).

At least we played a strong team and went out with our pride intact rather than playing a reserve team and going out with a whimper.

It's not a case of not caring about the FA Cup, because believe it or not I do, but it's a case of realising we have much bigger fish to fry this season.